spalshes

Sighing aera crossed the road along with other people , as soon the cars stopped at red light
.

It was a hectic day , she tried to find anything that can direct her towards her father's family but all of it was in vain....

It has been a week since aera came to Korea in search of her father's family.

In this week she met new people , made new friends , visited different sites and so on but still she had no clue of who her father's family was.

Her father never  really talked about his side of family to her , she doesn't even have a clue about their name's.

.
.

Meanwhile in this week BTS was like killing machine . So many people were killed within this week . And all because of one single mole.

Namjoon who was on solo mission a week ago got call from others saying Suga was poisoned .

Immediately leaving all the work he came back to Korea .

BTS interrogated many people , threatened them but no one knew who the mole was .

" Aish we can't do like this , we have to find who the fuck is messing with us before underworld ceremony . " Taehyung said as he loosened his tie as. Sat on couch followed by other members.

" Do you think the mole is from inner circle " jhope asked.

" What do mean jhope , you know  inner circle is basically all of trusted members , I don't think it's one of them " jin said .

" Yes but on the other hand they can be , because we have checked  every other members and only they are  left . " Jhope justified to which jungkook nodded .

" Exactly hyungs , and you know we can't trust anyone in mafia , not even those who are closed to us . Did you forget about that bloody ass of uncle who betrayed us " venom dripped from jungkooks sentence.

" Hyung do you think we will ever find him and can take our families revenge from him " jimin asked .

They actually  didn't know what happened between their grandpa , dad and uncle .
But all they know or were made to believe that it was their uncles fault.

" I told you don't speak about that matter in this house didn't I " a voice suddenly startled them.

Turning their heads they saw their dad in his business attire ,  descending downwards while glaring at them

" Dad " namjoon stood up from his seat and approached him.

As soon as he reached ear him , he immediately Hugged.

BTS soon followed , namjoon's lead and Hugged their dad.

" We missed you dad " BTS said in unison .

Smiling Kim shin   patted their backs and pulled out of hug

" Didn't I tell you not to speak about  Kim song  in this home "

" But dad - "

" Listen I don't want to listen his name here , you know your grandpa doesn't talk to me as he used to . He  still hates me all because of that fucker who ran away after betraying us."

" Anyways , today I have to go for business meeting with choi  ,.I'll deal with him there but his heir won't be present there.  I want you to attack choi's every warehouse in Seoul and damage everything he has

, I just got news that he had some hand behind poisoning my Suga .
And no one , I mean no one gets to live after even touching my family."

Nodding their heads BTS got ready for todays mission , unknown to , what awaits for them .
.
.
.

It was evening when aera finally decided to head back to her hotel and call it a day.

Walking towards hotel , she came across an old bakery and decided to get something to eat .

The bell  above door chimed as aera walked in .
At the counter sat an old lady with wrinkles in her face.

Smiling at the lady aera proceeded to check all the items displayed on shelf.

" Ma'am can I get one hazelnut coffee with crepe cake and one roll to go " aera politely asked to which the old lady smiled and packed her things.

" What's your name dear , you are such a polite young lady "

" I'm Kim aera ma'am "

" Aera such a pretty name , wait you said Kim as in THE KiMS who rule Korea "

" Umm w-what " confused aera questioned the old lady who looked like she had seen a ghost .

" Just just take these things and go away amd never come back in my shop again " the old lady said.as she pushed aera out of her shop.

Confused aera just looked at the closed door in front of her .

Why does she sound like I did something bad to her . That too after knowing my name wait surname , Kim . Why Does everyone here appears to be scared of  Kim family , does this have something to do with me .  Aera kept in thinking  and soon reached her hotel gate.

Walking in hotel she was greeted with silence , no one was there , no guard's , no guest , no workers none.

Ignoring the werid feeling , which was growing in pit of her stomach , aera kept on walking.

As soon as she reached elevator.

She pressed the button to open it

Soon the door opened.

Aera trembled.and let out low shriek.

Covering her mouth with her hands . Eyes wide open she kept on staring at something which layed on ground in lift .

She stared at a man

With gun shot

On his forehead

And whole elevator covered in splashes of blood