Hello

Aera took a deep breathe before stepping out of her room .

Coming down she could hear chatter from right side of house , which she guessed to be dinning room and without thinking much she went towards that side of house.

She stood on the door looking at faces of people who were chatting happily with each other. Those who beat her for God knows what

They don't look like they are guilty at all

aera scoffed at her thought unintentionally grabbing attention of everyone at the table.

Silence engulfed them , aera shifted on her feet slightly uncomfortable from all attention she was getting.

" Ohh you are here come on sit and have breakfast " Kim shin said which caused bts to groan out loud in disapproval.

Same dude's same , i don't want to sit with y'all too .

With that aera sat down at empty place which happened to be beside a scary looking dude with tattoo's.

" So as you all know aera here , will be staying with us for some time. We should make her feel comfortable and like home . And boys please introduce yourself ". Kim shin said .

For first few minutes no one said a thing but seeing their dads glare directed at them they all rolled their eyes and proceeded to introduce themselves.

Aera just listened to them and shifted her gaze back to plate kept in front of her .

Looking at her scared face BTS couldn't help but smirk.

" When can I leave this place " she asked no one in particular.

" Never " jungkook said which caused her to look up and him with wide eyes .

" W-what "

" He said never , afterall you are gonna die " taehyung said

By this time aera was on verge of panicking. She tried maintain her breathing but couldn't .

" Heyy listen just calm down they both are joking . Just relax , breathe in and breathe out ok " jin , who got up from his seat when he saw her on verge of panic attack said .

Aera thanked jin who nodded and went back to his seat

" Aera as I told ,  you  will leave this place when I'll tell before that don't ask it again and again " Kim shin said

.
.
.

" Mr. Actually I have to go somewhere this afternoon so can I ? " Aera asked as she saw Kim shin was about to exit the dinning hall.

" Sure but don't try to run away , because at the end I'll always find you no matter what " he coldly said as he exited room followed by BTS who were glaring at poor girl .

.
.

On the other hand a man casually sat in his office working on computer

The door of his office opens and someone enters in.

" Dad what are you doing here at this time . Didn't I tell you to sleep early and have proper rest " soft voice sounded behind him making him turn his head around.

" And what are you doing here at this time , shouldn't you be in bed " he counter attacked making the girl roll her eyes .

" Dad !!! " The girl squinted her eyes at her father.

" Ok ok fine , I'll go to sleep . Just let me send this draft ok you go to bed " he chuckled but the girl could not help but sigh.

" Dad it was all past . Just get over it . Why do you want to shed blood . Your own families blood. " The girl asked .

" No no he is not my own family , because if him my sister died . He married her , promised me that he'll take care of her but look she's dead . I can't sleep at night thinking about it . Thinking about what my sister would have suffered from . I can't " the man said as he broke down in front of his daughter.

" Dad aunt loved him , she will not want you to hate him , hate her husband ,  "

The girl said as she hugged him tightly.

.

.
At that time a knock was heard , pushing the door open an assistant walked in and stood in front of pair of father and daughter .

" Boss we couldn't find anything on Kim song      "

This caused the man sitting in chair look at him with cold eyes .

" B-but boss we found something else Kim song     Has a daughter "

This caused both man and his daughter gasp. The man frown and stand up straight.

" With whom did he have that child "

" Boss we don't know yet , we couldn't find anything else . We checked your sisters file before she died. And there was nothing regarding her pregnancy " .

Hearing this the man Punched computer screen in front of him making people present in room flinch.

" Dad !! " The girl rushed towards her dad and held his hand .

Due to shock the man lost his balance and fell on chair .

" You mean that - that bastard had child with someone else . "

His assistant gulped and nodded.

" Who ? "

" Her name is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kim aera sir "

So so how was this chapter.

Please tell me if this story Is going somewhat boring ? Because i feel like it is 🤧😂😂

Anyways I hope you love it.

💖💖💖

Btw let's have qna what do you say .?

If you have any question for me do ask it