anger

Hiding behind the old furniture , where the man left her , she saw how he was held at gun point with wrist cuffed.

Aera was scared for her life , but more than that she was scared for this man .
She felt guilt creeping in her heart , she felt as if it will be her fault if the man dies right now , because to save her , he surrendered himself.

Even if he was criminal which he didn't look like , it will be her fault that he was caught.

A sudden click bought her attention back towards the scene in front of her.

She saw the man kneeling down facing towards ground. He looked sad or so was what aera thought.

She closed her eyes shut when she heard a gun going off followed by thud.

Her breathing was heavy , she was on verge of panic attack. She tried to slow down her breathing but it was alll in vain.

Pressing both if her hands in her mouth she choked on sob .

He is dead . No no this can't be . Pls god wake me up from this dream.

Aera was in her own thoughts , unaware of what was happening in her surroundings . All she knew was that she was the one because of whom the man died.

While aera was busy in controlling her emotions , some people were busy in fighting and letting out the emotion .

The only emotion they felt.

Anger .

.
.
.
.
.

As soon as his captive fell on ground. The man got up from his knees and kicked the nearest person with full force.

He then proceeded to punch other people who were coming towards him , breaking their nose , dislocating their jaw.....

" Dad " hearing this the man turned around just to see his oldest son namjoon standing there with gun in his hand .

" What's up " the man said as he held both of his hand which are cuffed  ,up in the air .

" You are such a trouble old man " namjoon said as he shot his gun towards his dad , shooting cuffs and making him free from them

" I'm not that old " Rolling his eyes Kim shin       went back to fight , along with his other son's and mafia members.

.
.
.
.

" Fuck they tore my new jacket " jungkook whined as he killed one more man in front of him.

" JuNGkOok  fOCus !!! " Jin yelled while punching a man in front of them

One by one they all proceeded to kill every single of their enemy present there .

Slowly more and more dead bodys piled up . They all were so lost in anger , that they didn't notice a dark shadow moving away from scene towards one of roof corner

Unknown to them the shadow moved towards corner behind the old furniture.

Unknown to girl trembling there , that she just attracted her death or has she ??