pleasure meeting

.
.

.

It was night time . Aera walked  on bridge around han river as she listened to music blazing through her earphones.

Just yesterday she was with her father , gossiping about different things and now she is far away from him . Unknown to him where she is .

.
.

At the airport , After the person who wrapped her wrist left , she immediately checked into one of the best hotels of Korea.

Walking into the room . Which was now her home for a month . She took out first aid kit she found in bathroom and quickly treated her hand .

It was afternoon when she checked in . Jet lagged kicked in and she dozed off as soon as her head hit pillow.

Waking up it was almost dinner time . After having dinner aera thought of going for a stroll and ended up on bridge.

Walking towards other side she tried to take in all the details of her surroundings , and tried to match it with picture that was in her mind. But it was of no use . This place was not same anymore .

The surroundings were not similar to that of in pictures she found in her attic .

Walking towards railing she leaned on it and let the breeze blow on her face . Looking towards sky she smiled at star's twinkling above her and closed her eyes , enjoying the feel.

Unknown to her two people were looking at her .
One was simply staring at her with no facial expression and doing his job.

Where as the other person who was much older looked at her with curiosity .

His white hairs shined under night sky. His wrinkled face just staring at girl in front him .

He looked at the girl , sparkle in her eyes . The innocence in her eyes . It reminded him so much of person he was in love with.

She looked like light in whole dark night.

.

" This place has changed alot over time " aera mumbled as she opened her eyes still gazing stars .

" It has " a sudden voice startled her causing her to shriek and turn to intruder with a pocket knife , which she just took out of her purse .

The old man was quite amused at young girls reaction whereas the other man quickly went in defence mode to protect his boss.

Before the old man can stop his bodyguard , the other had already kicked knife out of aera's hand causing her to glare at him in anger .

I won't let myself rob again and specially not by some old people with that aera kicked the man on his crotch and then on his knees . As soon as he fell down , aera sat on his stomach and took out her Jordans and started hitting him like crazy women.

While the man tried to protect himself from hits
The old person standing near them was having best time of his life .

He tried to control his laughter. But couldn't control it at last .

.

Getting up from now beaten up man , aera turned her head towards laughing old man , she glared at him causing him to stop laughing.

" You old man , I guess you are boss guy right.   I'm a great fighter . You dare to come near me I'll snap your neck " . Aera threatened him

It was first time anyone has ever talked to him like that . He never let anyone off who disrespects him not even close people but yet , hearing this girl gave a strange satisfaction to him. He felt proud of this unknown girl.

" I'm not here to do anything to you., I was just sitting here when I heard you saying this place has changed alot. So I just replied to you simple " the man said at  which aera squinted her eyes .

Pouting she replied

" Well then I must have misunderstood you , I'm sorry mr. " She said as she bowed her head.

Scoffing the guard who was beaten up to pulp mumbled which no one heard.
" She has more duality than BTS "

" Ahh it's ok , you are just young girl and I'm proud of you the way you beat my guard " the old man said as he made his way too nearby bench . Patting space next to him he called aera.

Carefully she sat next to that old man

" So what are you doing here in night youg lady shouldn't you be at home . " Old mn asked aera.

" Ohh well I just wanted to check this location out , my father says that this was best place for him . He used to come here every day . So I was just curious."

" Yes this place is actually pretty good. It was like yesterday , me and my whole family used to come here
There was a picnic spot on the other side of river . And we used to spend out time together. But everything changed.
My family changed
I changed
Our bond changed
And this place. It used to be much more prettier than it is right now. It changed too."

The old man said as he remembered what all have happened in his life . Tearing his gaze from aera he just simply looked ahead .

The other person who was bodyguard of that old man looked at his boss  with grief in his eyes . He looked at him who was deep in thoughts .

" It used to be much more prettier , just like your family ? " Aera asked still looking at the old man , who after listening to this immediately turned his head towards her with surprised expression.

" Yes exactly like that " he said while smiling

" I don't want to intrude or something but what happened to your family. You just looked so happy but suddenly became all sad."

" Just some stuff little lady. You could say I have huge burden on my shoulders . Burden of breaking my own family. And I don't know how to live with it"

" You could always ask for forgiveness. It's not like they are some strangers . They are your family after all. A family is always by your side no matter what "

" You sound so much like.my wife. She used to give me these kinds of lessons everyday. She was the only person who brought my good side out  "

" You know you seem familiar to me , have we met before " he continued.

Shaking her head , aera smiled and replied.

" You seem familiar to me too , but no we haven't met each other , Its my first time in Korea but maybe we are some long distance relatives or something " aera giggled at the end to which the old man just smiled.

Getting up the old mam dusted his pants and then again looked at girl who sat there looking at him.

" Who are you little girl , you are the first one apart from my family who made me feel like  , I'm in home ".

Giggling she got up

" I'm Kim aera , your highness , may I be honoured to get your name " she said as she acted like princess and bowed in front of old man

Laughing at girls child like behaviour the man replied

" I'm Kim.  Deok hwa , princess it was my pleasure to meet you.

" Ohhh we both are Kim's " aera smiled as she herself got up.

They both bidded goodbyes ready to go their own way.

Aera left , leaving  deok hwa standing as he watched her walk away.

" Maybe we are more than long distance relatives " kim deok hwa said as he sat in his car and drove away.

So guys how are you liking this story' so far

I hope you liked it .