kill her ?

"

What are your opinions about this matter Suga ?you have been sitting quite . did you find anything regarding her ? " mr Kim shin asked .

This caused Suga who was lost in thoughts look up at his father .

Suga lazily leaned back into the chair and mentally smirked thinking about aera .

" Nothing dad , she's all clear according to me "

.
.

This caused everyone to go silent again.

" Dad , I think we should really eliminate her . We dont know anything about her , who she is where she belongs from . Its like she is ghost . And it's not the good sign , you know this too "

Namjoon who was the current boss of mafia said .

" Ok so let's vote for killing her , or keeping her alive , as usual majority of votes will decide what we will do " jungkook piped in as he was hundred percent sure that most all of them except jimin and taehyung will vote to keep aera alive .

If it was someone else in aera's position , he wouldn't have really cared , but aera was really special to him . Not in dirty way .

Jungkook felt as if aera could understand what he feels . Even tho he was not so close to her , didn't spend much time with her , he still felt that connection.

Not only did he , but most of them felt the same way . But the question was why.

" Nothing like this will happen here jungkook , it's not a game , a life depends on it , don't say such kind of things so casually " Suga said .

" Suga is right , We can't do anything to her until we know she is not innocent , she is just 21 for God sake not even a proper adult yet , she shouldn't have been trapped in this gang war shit from the beginning , but she was because she saved me . "

As soon as Kim shin finished speaking the meeting room door opened again and a person in black suit walked in.

" sorry I am late , and I brought a spicy news for all of you guys " he said as he sat down on chair.

" Finally you are here , I have been waiting for you " grandfather said said as he stood from his chair and wrapped his arms around the man .

" I thought I told you to be careful on this trip didn't I " he said as he saw some scratches on his face and hand wrapped in bandaid.

" Its just few scratches , nothing much mr Kim " the man said recieving heated glare from old man.

" How many times do I have to say this to you , not to call me that " grandfather said as he glared at him.

" Geez dad calm down. Come on sit down lets continue the meeting " Kim shin said following his lead both old man and the other man sat down again.

" Ok so what did you find out ? " Namjoon asked him

" Its quite interesting thing actually , specially for you

DAD

" the man said looking towards grandfather .

Did this man just call aera grandfather his dad , but wasn't he father of only 2 children , who in the hell is this guy.

And what did he found which is interesting 🤔