sound scared

Kim shin came rushing into mansion almost crashing into jin who was on his way towards exit door.

He was in meeting with drug dealers  , when he recieved an call from his youngest son.

Not caring for deal he left in middle of meeting .

" What happened , why did jungkook call me in hurry " he asked his eldest son .

" Dad calm down , grandpa came today . Ummm and he ordered us that the girl we brought yesterday will be staying with us till further notice " jin said innocently .

" What did you guys do " Kim shin asked detecting his sons face that something was wrong.

" Dad we didn't do anything "

Was the only reply jin could muster up but his cold facade falter when he saw his dad's look.

Sighing he told him everything that happened after his father went to meeting.

.
.
.

To say Kim shin was disappointed was understatement.

They were mafia , yes.

They interrogated women's , yes

But it was because they knew everything , every deed about them .

But the girl his kids beat up was different

. She was innocent yet fierce.

She was scared for him more than herself on that roof .

" Y'all will stay away from any mafia related work for whole week. "

With that he walked away .

Aera woke in middle of night with sore body. She looked at herself and saw bandages covering her.

Further and IV drip was connected to her hand .

Rolling her shoulders she tossed blanket away and looked for some weapon .

" Ohhh finally you are awake "

A voice said making her flinch badly and drop scissors she found near table on floor.

Turning her head she saw a figure sitting in couch staring directly into her eyes.

" Ummm I - I " she stammered.

" Don't need to be scared aera I am not going to hurt you . I'm sorry for what my son's did to you " Kim shin said while pointing at her injury.

" Well sorry is not gonna heal it " she muttered

" Yes I know but I want to apologise for their mistake "

" What am I doing here , are you one of the bad guys , please spare me I won't tell any one anything " aera said as she felt lump form in her throat.

" listen , I know you have lot of questions but right now I can only tell you that you will be staying here with us . " Kim shin said .

" What you can't decide me what I'll do , where I'll stay . Listen here mr. You can go and fuck yourself " aera said as she stood up from bed.

Kim shin was on verge of snapping at her . It was the first time someone talked to him like that . And he didn't like it at all.

Whoever even dared to look into his eyes were all dead . But he was trying hard to calm himself infront of aera.

" Listen girl I may appear sweet and calm   ,but trust me I'm not . One more disrespect towards me then you will face my wrath.

And also my decision is final , you'll be staying with us here for sometime. Those people yesterday in hotel saw you. And will be after you.

They are my enemies so I don't want any innocent to suffer so I'll be providing you with protection and shelter.

And no I'm not bad guy , I just own many businesses so those guys were after me for my money and nothing else "

Kim shin replied in calm yet deep tone making aera nod her head .

" But I have one condition , you can't stop me from going anywhere I want to , or doing anything I want to

And I promise I won't run away till your problem is solved "

aera said , hoping that Kim shin will agree .

Looking at her hopeful eyes Kim shin smirked

" Ohh I know you won't run away , you won't risk your father finding out your whereabouts will you aera ? "

With that he left the room.

Aera stared at closed door with wide eyes.

" Aera ?? I never told him my name .

And how in hell he knew that I'm here without informing my dad

What have you gotten into aera ? "

Aera spoke as she leaned into bed thinking about all things that happened with her.

In techno room 7 people sat on chairs listening something through spy mic which they placed under table of their target.

Listening to their target speak namjoon smirked and looked at his brothers who shared same look

" Ohhhh sweetheart you don't really want to know what trouble you have landed into

Game has not even started aera , yet you sound scared dear aera "