luggage

.
Her luggage

Was carried by a well built tall man

Who was about to exit airport

" Yeahhhh you thief !!!!!! ".
.
.
.
.

Sprinting towards that man , aera shouted grabbing  everyone's attention.

This was unknown to that person as he was talking on phone .

Seeing tha man didn't stop aera increased her speed to reach to him.

Just as he was about to exit the airport , aera punched his back which caused the man to put halt in his steps.

The hand aera punched with was the same hand on which she fell in ground.

Wincing in pain she tried to manage her tears when she saw the man who she just punched ,hung up his phone and was turning around.

Flaring in anger , anger that this fucking thief stole her luggage she positioned herself and as soon as that man turned around , aera kicked him on his face causing him to drop everything and hold his nose.

Hearing a crack , satisfied aera smiled and grabbed the fallen luggage and glared at the man in front of her.

" Yaahhh are you crazy ? You women " the person still clutching his nose glared at aera who was unfazed with his glares and she replied

" I'm crazy but everyone is fan of my craziness , anyways you are thief , seeing your clothing you don't look like one , or are you con artist too "

Confused the person furrowed his brows and looked at girl in front of him.

The girl looked like teenage , she tried to look scary but her face only made him laugh , which he tried to control.

" Listen little girl , Children should not go around here and there without parents. your parents must be worried about you , tell me your parents number  I'll call them and inform them that you are here "

Scoffing aera replied

" Listen here big man , I'm not a fucking child . Wait why am I even talking to you , you stole my luggage and here you are acting all innocent . I'm gonna call police , you just wait here ".

The person rolled her eyes and wanted nothing but to just shoot this girl dead here , but then he remembered where he was .

In fucking airport.

Looking around he saw people crowding them. Watching them , whispering to each other.

Some even had their phones out recording them.

" Great here goes my Saturday in vain " the man thought .

He picked his phone which fell on ground , and then proceeded to drag the girl out of airport to more secluded area.

The person was in front walking outside

Aera was struggling as he dragged him out

And luggage , well aera was dragging luggage too .

.
.
.

Coming to more empty area the person said .

" Listen girl I don't what you problem is , but this luggage is mine , if you are acting so that you can blackmail me to get money , you should have just asked me " rolling his eyes , the person took out huge amount of cash from his wallet and threw it on aera.

" Yeaahhh you , I don't need your money . All I want is my bag which you stole "

" It's mine "

" It's not

" Yes it is "

" No it not "

" Ok then you can open and check it . "

Squinting her eyes aera bent down and proceeded to open the luggage.

.
.
.

Aera had her mouth agape where as the person enjoyed the look on her face when she saw what was in that luggage.

" W-wait , what i-i "

Aera couldn't form a sentence after seeing content in that luggage

Chain

Cuffs

Wooden stick

Red blind fold

And , a-and condoms

Is this man a pervert , ohh no I'm gonna die and my poor dad will be left alone in this whole world.

What is happening to me today. I knew I shouldn't have lied to dad

Aera thought as she gulped down her saliva .

Chuckling she stood up
" Ummm sorry mr. It's not my bag . Umm I'll leave you now , sorry again for trouble "
with that aera tried to run away but she missed a step and slipped down , again on her injured wrist

This time she couldn't stop her cries , she cried because if her wrist , she cried because her luggage was stolen , she cried because she was alone in Korea , she cried because a pervert guy was now going to kill her .

Seeing her , the person just shaked his head and crouched down to pick her up.

She placed her on bench near them and examined her wrist.

" Look I'm not a doctor , but this should do for now . Just show to doctor , and take rest when you reach home ". The person said as he wrapped his handkerchief around her wrist.

He stood up , closed his luggage , glancing at girl who was also looking at him , he sighed and walked away .

Sitting in back of the car while the driver drived . The person couldn't help but think about the girl he met today.

" What a day namjoon " he mumbled as looked outside the window.

.
.
.
.
.