byeeee

When aera returned to mansion she was met with whole bunch of people inside it .

Lights if mansion were dimmed out . Some people were were talking to each other , some were drinking and eating.

And some were eating each other's face out

What the hell is going in here , aera thought as she entered the living room.

She turned her face in disgust when she saw a couple having intimate time on couch all naked .

" Ohhh aera you are back " jungkook said more like slurred and made his way towards aera not before bumping into table .

" Ouchh that hurts like hell " he pouted , and his already red eyes which indicates he was high , turned into teary one.

Seeing him like this aera was amused and let out giggles.

" Awwww jungkookie is hurt " she said in voice like she was talking to child.

" I'm not kid aera " jungkook said while pouting but soon his face turned into scary one when he saw something behind aera.

Turning her head head in confusion she saw a girl almost naked glaring at her .

" Who are you bitch , get away from my oppa " the girl said .

Aera pointed at herself and laughed

" Me bitch ? My god , listen here sweety i aint no bitch . But you might do the job pretty well. Why don't you go to your owner and have some fun time and then get out of this house huh ? "

" Yaahhh you , oppa look at what she is saying to me " the girl turned towards jungkook who , hid himself behind aera

" I'm not your oppa , how many times do I have to tell you " he gritted his teeths .

" Who the hell even are you " aera questioned the girl while patting jungkooks back who looked like he was about to cry.

" I'm Kim kitty " the girl said while rolling her eyes .

Listening to this aera laughed out loud .

She continued to laugh which caused her eyes watery and stomach pain.

Turning her head towards jungkook she asked him

" Did she just called herself shitty ? I'm Kim shitty " she mimicked the girl who was fuming in anger . Listening to this even jungkook started laughing.

Their laughter session was interrupted by a cold voice from behind them.

" What got you so laughing , care to share ? " Jin asked coming into view.

The girl named shitty sorry kitty ran towards him and hugged him hard .

" Oppa look this girl is bullying me "

Ignoring her Jungkook said without thinking in his drunk state

" Hyung aera called her shitty that's not bullying , it's a fact "

Jin towards aera and tried to hid his grin , in serious cold face he said

" Aera as much as I like what you called her , you can't do that again . She is our cousin and disrespect to her is disrespect to us understand ? "

Nodding her head aera replied with a small yes before scrambling up stairs towards her room.

.
.
.
.
.

Aera couldn't sleep that night . Not even a second. Why you may ask.

Because apparently the party downstairs turned into full adult one and banging , moaning , screaming could be heard all over mansion.

God just kill me already.

Early in morning aera got up from bed in grumpy mood .

Dark circles under her eyes. hairs looking like bird nest , she went towards dinning room

Coincidentally , at the same time a pair was walking towards stairs from other side of hall.

" Oppa let's try different positions next time and maybe a bit harder too " the girl said while clinging onto jimins body and sat on dinning table next to him.

Aera opened her mouth and then closed it . With wide eyes she stared at two people in front of her .

Wasn't this girl kitty their cousin or something  aera thought and looked disgusting

Ignoring them aera sat on her chair before saying goodnight to everyone to which no one replied , except from jungkooks nod .

Seeing this aera smiled to herself and felt her heart contended .

" Oppa I'll be staying with you for few days as my parents are not in Korea. "

While everyone was eating the so called Kitty spoke .

This caused some to choke in food while some spit out drink they were drinking.

" Not again " jungkook said

" What I dont want to hear you having sex with your brother . And also one more thing your moan is not even turn on , i mean yesterday you sounded like pig , sorry no offense " aera spoke and continued eating.

This caused jungkook to laugh while some them tried to hide their grin.

Confused aera looked up and asked jungkook

" Are you ok why are you laughing "

Before jungkook could speak anything aera stood up , screeching chair back.

" I said that aloud , didn't I " she asked no ine in particular.

Jin who was sitting opposite to her nodded his head .

Laughing nervously she ran towards door to exit the dinning room , not before shouting

" Sorry didn't mean it , but it was all true tho and byeeeeee "