the weather

Its been half an hour since they both were sitting at bus stop waiting for ride .

The bus stop was on road which was miles away from place where accident happened.

They were completely tired after so much climbing and walking from river side till here .

Next bus was after 4 hours according to the route map on bus stop and it was almost 4 in evening .

They couldn't sit there for long time waiting for bus so decided to for other options, that is asking for lift .

But that Idea was failed as none of car stopped as the man continued to wave his .

Aera rolled her eyes at him nth time when one more car passed by them and none of it stopped .

Standing up she cleaned invisible dust from her pants and patted his shoulder.

" Go ahead have some rest , sit down . I'll try to ask for lift " aera said

" Sure go ahead but I don't think anyone will stop , I mean they were not stopping for me , even after looking at my handsome face then why would stop for you they for you " he said empathising me like he was a god.

" Well for your kind information , your are not at all handsome , and why do you think they won't stop for me . I mean look at my figure " Whith that aera removed her denim jacket which caused her crop top to come in contact with air.

The top was a bit transparent and hugged her body perfectly . Outlining her figure perfectly.

" Yeah sure let's see , I want to see your face when you are proven wrong by me "

To say she was looking hot was understatement.she was looking like an angel with water dripping of from her still wet hairs , and perfect face features .

The man unconsciously gulped down saliva which was noticed by aera , causing her to smirk.

" Hot isn't it ? "

The man unconsciously nodded before realising what he did

" The weather , I was talking about weather " aera continued making man clear his throat and flush in embarrassment.

Seeing this she laughed out loudly causing the man to grumble in annoyance and embarassment.