dead

Ignoring the weird feeling , which was growing in pit of her stomach , aera kept on walking.

As soon as she reached elevator.

She pressed the button to open it

Soon the door opened.

Aera trembled.and let out low shriek.

Covering her mouth with her hands . Eyes wide open she kept on staring at something which layed on ground in lift .

She stared at a man

With gun shot

On his forehead

And whole elevator covered in splashes of blood.

She stood there , shocked at scene in front of her .

" Kill anyone who is alive in hotel. Even the guest no one should be able to leave this hotel. Find our main target at any cost . He must be hiding somewhere in hotel only. I want him dead , if you fail then I'll kill you instead  "

Aera turned pale after hearing this , looking around she found 2 people coming in her direction , unknown to her presence.

She looked around to find a safe place to hide. Taking deep breathe aera entered the same elevator in which the dead body layed .

Trying to ignore the dead body , aera pressed  10 floor button , and tried to calm down her breathing .

No one will pay attention to elevator as they all are busy in finding someone and killing rest of the guest.

All I need to do is reach rooftop and take emergency exit .

Or just find a place to hide there till police comes

Aera thought as she kept  on rubbing her Palms to ease her Nerves.

The elevator suddenly stopped at 8th floor making aera shake in fear .

Shit did they find me

aera held her breathe as gate opened .she relaxed a bit after Seeing a figure in front of her .

A lady who looked like she was in thirties stood there with blood covering half of her body. Along with her stood a boy who looked like 10 year old .

The lady looked shocked seeing her , she looked like she expected someone else , someone who was murderer she didn't expect a young girl to be here looking scared .

Pulling aera out of elevator the lady led her towards stair case .

" elevator is risky we can't get out of here using it . Let's use stairs ok ". The woman said at which aera nodded.

The three of them , the lady ,.the boy and aera started climbing up the stairs.

The lady led the way towards rooftop.

By the time they reached  on 15 floor , the lady and the boy were tired and out of energy . They climbed at slow pace .

Aera just kept on walking. In fear they might get caught she didn't stop even tho her legs were burning .

She was tired

She won't be able to handle more she knew it

But still kept on going

.

Not feeling the lady's and boy's presence , aera turned her head around but found no one behind her .

Walking few steps down she saw them standing in lobby of 15th floor , their side was visible to aera , she saw them staring at something in front of them
.

Just as aera was about to speak something to gain their attention a gun wet off and both of them fell dead right in front of her eyes .

Mouth agape , eyes wide aera felt tears forming in her eyes . Stumbling a bit she ran towards rooftop ignoring her body which was paining in protest.

She just kept on running .

She didn't stop at once .

It was a huge metal door which caused aera to stop , and realise that she finally reached on roof. The door stood there as barrier between rooftop and stairs.

Sighing in relief and happines of finally reaching here aera opened the gate.

Stepping on rooftop she was met.with night sky and  cold air hitting her skin.

Grey clouds covered the whole sky . Trees danced as wind blew.

The once adrenaline running in her body stopped and now she could feel her.legs giving up.

Her ears perked up when she heard click sound , followed by someone's footsteps.

Turning around she saw a man in  white shirt , holding up a gun at her .

His face looked cold and emotionless , it was covered with blue and red marks.

His shoulder had blood coming out.of it soaking the white shirt .

Gulping aera tried to speak , but was cut of by the man who shot bullet in air .

" One word you are dead , one move you are dead".
...
.

.
.
.
.
..
.
..
.
.