together

Waking up next morning aera so excited for her vacation and adventure .

Freshening up she made her way downstairs to find her dad sitting on couch talking to someone.

Stress was evident on his face , confused she walked towards couch and sat next to him , waiting for him to finish his conversation.

" Dad what happened "

" Nothing baby , just hospital work ,. I have to perform 3 surgeries tonight and they are important one , otherwise I could have given those surgery to someone else.

So sorry baby I won't  be  able to accompany you to airport "

" It's ok dad I understand I'll ask driver uncle to drop me "

Smiling at his daughter Kim song picked her and placed her in lap and hugged her tightly

" Dad I'm not child , and I'm so heavy I can't sit on your lap dad " aera tried to get up but Kim song just held her tightly and said

" Shut up , let me hug my daughter , I'm gonna miss these hugs for whole month "

Rolling her eyes aera hugged him back and both stayed like this for few minutes.

Backing away aera went towards notepad and pen kept on table in front of them.

She proceeded to write something on it and then hand it to her father .

Confused Kim song looked at his daughter who shrugged her shoulder

" Look I won't be here , so I won't be able to take care of you , that's why this . All your medicine are written and also about your diet and everything. So follow it properly , I don't want you to be I'll when I come back " aera said to which Kim song laughed out aloud .

He was adapted to her acting like and adult but still he found it funny when she acts maturely .

" You remind me of myself when I was in my Teens "

" Offcourse I'll , after all I'm your daughter "

" Yes you are , that's why you are aggressive sometimes aishh , you know whenever I used to go for school trips , I used to give medicine list to my parents too. I used to write all medicine name which can be used by them and in front of it I wrote  situation they can be used in ." Smiling Kim song recalled his memory.

" Then Why don't you meet your family now dad . "

Sighing he replied

" Stuff happened aera , you are too young to understand "

" But if you get a chance , will you reunite with them ? " Aera asked making Kim song go deep in thoughts.

" There's a if in your sentence aera , and that if is never gonna happen I know it they all hate me as much as I do.

Now stop this boring talk let's watch movie before I go to hospital and spend some time together "

With this Kim song got up to bring snacks for movie from kitchen.

Aera watched her father going towards kitchen , she saw how sad he looked .

Anyone could have guessed he missed his family alot .

.
.

I'll help you reconcile with them dad , I'll bring broken family together .

.

.