maniac

Everyone in house heard aera shouting.... Calling them. They were surprised hearing her shouting.

All of them made their way towards living room where aera was being held by two guards while rest of the guards stood there , gun pointed towards aera.

Aera looked at each one in their eyes as they came down towards her, as they watched her like she was an animal I'm zoo.

Rosè, jungkook, jin, jin and jhope happy seeing her here. They were worried for her after everything happened last night . They wanted to make sure she was ok.

Her grandfather and uncle were surprised yet cold towards her. They didn't react much after seeing her here, but deep down they felt as if she was in danger. They felt something was wrong.

On the other hand Namjoon, Taehyung and him in were pissed at her. They blamed everything on aera even rosè fainting was ger fault according to them.

" What are you doing here? " Her grandfather asked her making Namjoon scoff.

" No grandpa, you shouldn't ask like this. You should straight away throw this unwanted thing out of house. "

Hearing this jimin and taehyung laughed.

" Ask these guard's to leave me " A strong, determined voice caused them to stop laughing as they both, and everyone else looked at aera in shock.

This wasn't the aera they were used to. The aera that lived with them was sweet and bubbly girl but right now it was as if they were talking to someone else.

Sensing something was wrong Namjoon motioned his guards to step back leaving aera alone.

" Tell me what are you doing here? Didn't I say to never show your face to me again? " Namjoon questioned stepping forward towards aera.

Looking straight at him, in his eyes aera spoke " I need your help "

Hearing this everyone tensed . They all looked at aera in confusion and concern and that's when they noticed.

Her eyes they were dull

Her eyes  were swollen and red

Her face looked slim and dehydration

Overall she looked like a mess.

Everyone except Namjoon, jimin and taehyung were concerned for her. Their worry was straight away reflecting from their eyes.

Namjoon, jimin and taehyung though didn't want to admit but they were worried for her. There was something in them, that was telling them to hug her but their ego was much bigger than the love for their sister.

" What do you need help in? I thought Mr Lee was capable enough to help you! " Her grandfather spoke as he looked at her.

Hearing this everyone was shocked. They were not informed about aera and Mr Lee relation. No one knew that except her grandfather .

The only Mr Lee they knew was their enemy and now hearing him helping aera made their blood boil.

" Mr Lee? What are you talking about dad ? " Her uncle spoke as he looked puzzled.

" What does that Lee has to do with aera? " Suga said while gritting his teeth.

" Tell grandfather what did you mean by it? " Jimin questioned him.

Aera's grandfather looked around and took a deep breath before looking at awra who had her head downwards facing floor

" Mr Lee.... Is aera's maternal uncle. Her mother is biological daughter of Lee clan "