half truth

Next day when aera woke up , she was sweating badly from nightmare .

Gulping the water kept on side table , she leaned against the bed and sighed deeply. Remembering about her dream , her hands started to shake .

" What did this dream mean ? There was so much blood . Death everywhere " aera mumbled

Suddenly the door of her room swung open and a beautiful women came in her room smiling at her .

" Hey aera , you look pretty , more than jungkook told me about you . " The lady said

" I-i thanks , but who are you , I mean I don't want to be rude or something but I don't know you I - " the lady cut her rambling off and said .

" Calm down aera , let me introduce myself , I am rosè , namjoons fiance " she said while sticking her hands out for hand shake.

" Ohh really ? Namjoon oppa has fiance and omg you are so beautiful just like angel . I didn't knew I had sister-in-la-" aera stopped when she realised what she was going to say.

" Yes I am your sister in law " rose said while laughing at aera's shocked face .

" Wh-hat h-how ? "

" Well my dear aera , not only me , but there is one more person who knows who you are , infact he was the one who told me about you "

" Who ? "

" Yoongi "

" How did he know it ? I mean I myself got to know about it Yesterday , then how did he? "

" Well remember when you lost your I'd card and asked him to find it for you that's when he found about you , you father's name was mentioned on it "

" Ohh" aera made a face making rosè pinch her cheeks .

" You are so cute , cutest Kim in whole family . Btw come on get up fast and freshen up. Today is your grandfather's birthday . We have so many things to do right now . Come on I'll be waiting for you downstairs . Go freshen up fast " with that rosè walked away leaving stunned aera alone.

" This feels so unreal , having whole family now . But at the same time I feel sad , that they don't know who I am and sad that my father was thrown out of this house . " Aera said as she got up and went to freshen up.

.
.
.

Downstairs was a total Chaos , all the BTS members were behaving like a child . They were busy in decorating the hall for party . Unknown to them , aera stood near the door and watched them keenly.

She wanted to be with them , among them she wanted to share all joys and sad moments with them but she couldn't .

She couldn't because she was no one but a stranger in their eyes . They didn't knew her but she did and that's why it was more heart wrenching .

They were people who cut off ties with her father . They were the ones who broke her father's trust . His trust on his family .

She hated them for it . But again even after so much happened her father was never that sad . He still thinks them as his family and so does she .

.
.

Her chain of thoughts were broken seeing a familiar face in front of her , staring at her intently.

" You ?! What are you doing here ? " She asked shocked seeing him making everyone stop and stare at them.

" Well it's my house too so offcourse I will be here for dad's birthday " the man said showing his pearly teeths .

Aera looked at him in confusion

" Dad ? , But isn't it mr Kim's dad's birthday , my grandfat - I mean bts's grandfather's birthday ? " Aera said out loud.

" Did grandfather produce another child after my dad . Wait that means my crush is actually my uncle " aera thought looking at man who saved her in haegum village , looking at man she had tiny crush on.

" Yeah , remember I told you that I was adopted "
He said making aera nod.

" Well mr.kim ( aeras grandfather) Adopted me when my parents died ." He said

Thank God just adopted , wait but still he is my uncle isnt he " aera pouted .

" Yeah also he is like my brother , after dad's useless son went away  betraying him , us . His own blood . Dad was very sad . And that's when he came like a light in our world. He is more of my brother than that traitor " mr Kim said while coming downstairs.

Listening to this aera eyes watered a bit but she didn't let her tears fall. No one noticed this but one person who knew who she was.

Aera wanted to defend her father but before she could even speak a voice sounded beside her .

" Dad leave all past behind now , today is grandfather's birthday party . We need to prepare so many things before he arrives . " Suga said .

With that everyone again started to work . Seeing them busy Suga gripped aeras hand lightly and took her away from that place to bit secluded one .

" Are you out of your mind aera ? You can't disclose your identity like this . Wanting to defend your dad would have caused huge trouble for you ! " Suga whispered yelled at her

" But oppa , they can't just say anything about my father , when he was the one they did wrong with. " Aera said looking directly in his eyes.

" Aera , this matter , is about their past , we don't know anything what actually happened that day , father and grandfather never talked about it. No matter what we ask them . So please let's leave it alright " Suga said patting aera's head.

Shaking her head she released deep breath

" No , o-oppa you won't get it . They have no right to blame my dad when they themselves don't know his side of story . You said that they don't talk about it but then why they tell you that it's my dad who is to blame ?

Oppa I have seen my dad , struggling and raising me all alone . Working all day , whole night just so that he could raise me . But his eyes were still lonely. He had no one with him . No one he could share his feelings with .

Oppa , just imagine how the youngest son of Kim , who was basically raised as prince had to leave his life , his luxury and live like an average person. The struggles , physical and mental pressure he had to go through ? Tell me oppa how can I not defend someone like him ? " Aera said looking sad .

P
Hearing this Suga also thought about everything . Yes she was right . They didn't know both side story . They can't just blame anyone .

" You really are grown up aera , I wish I could , we could have met before . You could have lived with us as our sister " he said while hugging her .

Aera snuggled in his arms and smiled . Looking up at him she said

" Oppa , I want to reunite our family again . I promised myself the day I came to Korea that no matter what I will again mke my father happy "

Suga nodded and smiled at her .

" Ok let's go , we have a mission to complete . You go and have fun with rosè she is waiting for you to go to shopping . " he said and walked away long forgotten his plan to make aera leave country. He left heart full of love towards his sister, qleaving smiling aera behind.

.
.
.
.

" So you are his DAUGHTER huhh ? "
.
.

Fuck someone found about her.

What will happen next?

Stay tuned 😉