you know eachother

Hey guys I am back. And first of all I would like to apologise that I disappeared for a month or so.

It's just that I was not able to form storyline and felt so low.

But now that I am back I'll be consistent. I hope you'll keep supporting me and loving

Anyways enjoy this chapter I'll update 1 or 2 more chapters today to make it up to you

Love you

And also I think we should give a name  to our family , I mean you as reader's and me as a author

What can we call ourselves any idea ??? Do comment down

Also comment down any suggestion you think will be good in this story and how are you liking it so far .

_ _ _________________________________________________ _ _

A flash of recognition and happiness passed through jisoo's eyes as soon as she saw aera.

She didn't knew the girl covered in blood was aera . She just happened to pass by them and thought they might need some help.

Smiling happily jisoo got out of car and hugged aera tightly.

" You know it's been a week since we last met , I missed you so much and wanted to spend more time with you. But whenever I called you , I couldn't get through the call. I thought something happened to you " jisoo said as she pulled away from hug.

" Unnie I am all good it just this week I was busy with something , and yesterday i left for short trip but unfortunately that was cut off in middle and I am going back to city . But what are you doing here ? "
Aera questioned jisoo in curiousity.

Maybe she will know about the village and my father's connection to that family that preserved the village * aera thought

" Ohh I am coming back from a meeting in other city , and this road is apparently a short cut " jisoo said and that's when she looked at aera from head to toe.

" Aeraaa !! What happened to you dear " jisoo asked with wide eyes.

" Ohh nothing I just had accident nothing much to worry about " she replied sheepishly making jisoo gasp .

" Just an accident , girl you are literally covered in blood " saying this jisoo grabbed first aid kit from her car and helped aera to aid her wounds .

" You two seem to be pretty close " a voice said from behind .

Without thinking much and looking behind jisoo
said

" Offcourse we are soulmates , besties etc etc " in sarcastic tone . That's when she noticed another presence behind her .

Turning around she saw the man she failed to noticed , the man who stood there watching aera and jisoo interact with dark expression in his face and a sadistic smirk formed on his lips .

Seeing him jisoo had somewhat similar reaction , her eyes darkened looking at man in front of him.

" Do you guys know eachother ? " Aera's voice snapped them out of staring contest.

" No " jisoo quickly said and turned towards aera with a bit distant look than before.

" Do you know him " she asked aera and got a simple nod from the said girl.

" He was the one driving the car , because of his girlfriend or something we got into accident "
aera said remembering the unholy voice message and looked at man in disgust.

" She is not my girlfriend , how many times do I have to tell you " he said but aera just ignored him and turned towards jisoo.

" Unnie let's go fast I am tired come on ,  " aera spoke and sat on passenger seat and turned towards the person who was still standing outside

" You coming in or what ? " Se questioned.

" No I'll find myself a ride you go " he said , shrugging aera looked at jisoo and nodded at her to start the car .

Jisoo quickly sat on driver side and started the car towards the city.

The rest of ride continued in silence , that's what aera thought . But what she didn't know was the tension behind that silence.

She didn't notice how jisoo was gripping the steering wheel tightly throughout the ride.

And how her face turned cold.

.
.
.

When they finally reached in city , jisoo asked aera her address .

Aera who was about to give it to her , but remembered the people she was staying with , and quickly denied saying she will just walk from nearest spot to mansion.

" Byee unnie , i will miss you . I hope we meet again soon " aera said as she climbed out of the car .

" Dont worry aera , we sure will meet soon " jisoo said void of any emotions and drove off.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Dad I have a news  " jisoo said while driving the car and smirking.

" Can't wait to hear it   , come fast and drive safely " the person on other side said and hung up the call.
.
.
.
.