felt something

Man's pov :

I felt something I never felt before . Heck it was not even in my dictionary.

The word fear . I never feared of something because I was fear myself. People were never brave enough to look at me in my eyes because they were so scared of me . They were afraid of me .

But for the first time I felt different. Different when aera looked at me with those innocent eyes when she spoke to me without knowing who I'm , without getting scared of me.

It was first time I felt scared , scared not for me but for aera when the man in haeguem village was about to hit her with rock.

I was so scared for her that I had to blow up my cover and had to save her from them .

And right now , as I continue to perform CPR in her my mind is going all bulls.

She was loosing her life .

But I felt as if it was me loosing my life .

What is this feeling. I feel so much pain seeing her like this but I cant describe it ! Why ? Why do I feel like this ?

My thoughts were crashed down by aera jerking up anr coughing water in ground. I slowly rubbed her back with my all time no emotion fave wherein I was actually happily dancing in my mind.

" How are you feeling ? " I mentally cringed at my question.

" Just like I returned from death , thanks for asking " she answered me sarcastically.

" Well that's proves that even death was annoyed by you " I said smirking making her frown and roll her eyes.

Ohhh she'll look good under me , rolling her eyes as I f - wait no what am I thinking. Get your mind cleaned dude . She is our target. We were supposed to follow her where she's going , with whom she's going and what all she's doing and not think about fucking her.

Now that I think if it . I need to inform HIM about aera's visit in haeguem village.

How did she even get to know about that place . No one knows about it except of inner circle.

Is she really our enemy ? But she doesn't look like it.

No matter what if she really is our enemy I will spare no chance on killing her .

I was once again brought out if my thoughts by aera   who poked my cheeks

I swayed her hands away from me and glared at her

.
.
.
.
.
.

No one's pov :

" Yaah what are you doing " the man asked as he swatted aera's hand away from him.

" Nothing just bringing you out of your daydream about me " she said as she flipped her hairs .

Scoffing the man turned too look at aera who was sitting on ground and said

" Who said I am thinking about you "

" Well you were staring at me continuously even when I called you so many time you didn't wake from you day dream so- " before aera could speak anything further the man trapped her between his frame.

He placed bith of his hand on each side of ground and caged aera between them as aera leaned back due to sudden action.

" So , you were saying something " he asked aera but she didn't hear it .

She was lost looking at his well toned body that was now visible through his white shirt . Even though he had his suit on him she could still see his body through transparent shirt.

She gulped down when she saw Twitch in his arm muscle which was caused because he leaned further towards her .

" Hot isn't it ? " He questioned causing aera to snap out of her thoughts and realise the situation she was in.

Immediately pushing him causing him to fall on ground , aera stood up and said.

" As if ? You are anything but hot ? Impossible "

Smirking he got up from ground and said

" I was talking about weather tho "

" I -i " aera stammered a bit , getting caught off guard this cause the man chuckle a bit .

" Anyways come on let's go towards main road and ask for ride towards main city " he said as he waked in front of aera .

.
.
.
.

What do you think about this chapter 💭💭💭