haeguem

" Her name is

Kim aera sir "

The man clenched his jaw listening to the name .

" What's her age " he asked .

" 21 sir "

Listening to this the man tightened his fist and punched the table , where as the girl just stood there with wide eyes.

" Dad didn't aunt die 21 years ago ? I don't understand it at all. Aunt wasn't pregnant , there is no record of it . "

" No she wasn't , that means someone else was . That bastard had illegitimate child behind my sister's back . And Maybe this is the reason my sister died. He must have killed her for his mistress and that daughter of his " .

The man laughed darkly after finishing his sentence.

" I can't believe I trusted him with my sister.
He must die. No wait his child must die. In front of him , I'll torture his daughter in front of him , kill her and he won't be able to do anything

Assistant kang you go and find all information about this girl . I want it on my desk in an hour got it "

" Yes master , but I did find something interesting about her . In her record nothing about her parents is mentioned , no name nothing. But we did find her photo and her location. She is in Korea right now . "

The assistant said as he placed aera's pic on table and exited room leaving two people behind.

" Dad you ok " the girl placed her hand on his shoulder while he was looking at aera's picture.

" I don't know princess . Should I be ? After finding out all these things "

Hearing to her father's emotional tone , she sighed and hugged him.

" Princess I need you to do something for me .

.
.
.
.

Go undercover and be friends with this girl.

And when it's right time , we will strike .

That Kim song started this game , I'll be the one to end it "

Aera sat on chair while examining the room , the pictures , the awards , the artifact's that was kept in it .

" Sorry darling I'm late " an elderly voice snapped her out of thoughts.

Aera stood up and bowed to old man in front of him with a smile.

" It's ok , and I'm really thankful that you agreed to meet me "

" So tell me child . What brings you here , in this old school "

" Mr. Deb , actually I want your help in finding out my father family. I have no clue about them , or my father's past but I found a photo in my attic . And it had picture of this school. So here i am ".

" What was his name ? "

" Kim song "

" He was pain in ass , he along with his brother used roam around here and there during periods . Used to get into fights with students even the senior . They were troublemakers " mr Deb laughed at old memories.

" Dad and uncle must be close , if they used to get into fight together "

" Ohh very close. They both were attached to each other. They used to fight with eachother too. But if some third party said something to one of them . They used to beat them so much . So many complaints against them. My god they are the reason why I have grown old at early age. "

Aera chuckled at this .

" Sure they were "

" By the was mr. Deb. Do you have any contact number or any address to find my uncle. Or anyone in family ? "

" Unfortunately no , but why do you need my help in it ? Didn't your father tell you about it ".

" Ummm no , he passed away last month " aera lowered her head down pretending to cry but in reality she tried to stop her laugh .

God , If dad was here he would have been pissed , sorry dad for killing your before you are dead lol . Ok really sorry , please don't kill me if you find this out . Which you are not going to because you don't know where I am.

  aera thought evily

...

Kim song came home  and went to grab something to eat . As soon as he was about to eat he sneezed out loud followed by another and then another sneeze .

" God I must have catch cold. I should go and have my medicine too before these servant tell this about aera , and she kills me " Kim song Muttered

...

" Ohhh I am so sorry darling , I didn't know , poor you . You look so young . And living without family is hard .

And I feel bad that I couldn't help you with anything. But wait . Yes one thing that I know is that your family used to go for family trip every month to same place .

Maybe you can find something there

That place is called

The haeguem village "

So guys how was this chapter.

And
How was village name 😂😂 sorry but haeguem is my new fav. Song so i had to do it.

Btw did you listen to it ??