little birdie

In Kim mansion.

Suga went to his room  after aera went out for her trip.

He was the only one left in mansion as his father was away for meeting and his brothers busy in mission.

Deciding to sleep , he fell on bed and rolled his shoulder to ease the muscle that's when he rembered what aera asked him for.

Rolling his eyes he got up and went straight to his lab where some of his men were present in.

" Boys listen up , I want you to find an  residential doctor I'd proof. The name of person it belongs to is of girl name aera. There are chips in these kind of cards planted by government si track it down fast . Your deadline is tomorrow now scram off " he shouted the order making all of them obey and quickly leave the room.

" I didn't know that you were so interested in the girl you are keeping hostage Suga " a voice said from behind.

Knowing well who it is he rolled his eyes and continued to make his way towards office.

" Heyy you can't ignore me ! " The voice once again said.

" Yeah I'm interested in her , infact she intrigues me so much. She appears so innocent but her actions are totally opposite " Suga said .

" Ohhh someone got crush huhh ? " The person teased him.

" No not at all. But I am interested in getting more information about her . There is no record regarding her except her name and educational qualification. It's like she is mystery herself. And i want to solve it . Plus the more I know about her , the more the more we can torture and hurt her mentally . So I'm just doing my homework " he said.

The girl sighed amd Turned around to leave at his answer.

" You know , you and your brothers really need to trust people. Not everytime people enter in your life are your enemy yoongi. " The person said .

" Yeahh yeah whatever. Now get out , your fiance will probably waiting for you In car dear sister in law , don't want him to wait and deprive him from his daily necessities do we ? " Suga said in sarcastic tone making the girl chuckle and leave him alone in his office .

.
.
.
.

On the other side , aera let out a whistle when she climbed down the bus and looked at her surroundings.

It was around 8:00 pm when the bus finally stopped at her desired stop.

Almost whole day was spent in bus sleeping like a hibernating bear when aera was woken by a rough hand shaking her violently.

" I expected something better , damn " she said as she walked further towards the only road that was visible , the road that leads directly into forest .

Looking around at her surroundings aera internally cried. Dried out trees , no sign of human population , not even any animal or bird . The road looked totally deserted.

" Come on aera you can do this , let's find out about father's family " she prep talked herself and waked further and further into forest.

Aera continued walking down rough paths with torch in her hand
It was after what felt like few days but was actually few hours , aera found a board and arrow directing towards haeguem village.

Looking at watch in her wrist aera raised her eyebrows in surprise after seeing the time .

12:00 am

Shit !!!! Official time of ghost . God please don't let ghost travel around today. I want to still live .
She thought

Following the directions aera continued in walking without having any idea of things she was about to find out from that village.

It was about 2 am when she reached her destination. Though it was not day . She could still see how beautiful the village was even under , street lamps and moon light .

Aera stood large wooden gate that appeared as entrance gate for the village.

Completely mesmerized by the beauty of village and lost in beautiful scenery in front of her , she didn't notice a shadow figure walking towards her .

Chills ran down to her spine when she felt a sharp thing poking her hips and then a cold voice rang .

" Look who we have got here , a little birdie. "

.
.
.