will see

Aera woke up in an unfamiliar room with head pounding . Rubbing her forehead she looked around just to find an luxurious room , painted in shade of light blue and lavender.

Panicking aera stood up from bed , a wave of dizziness hit her hard . Ignoring it she went straight towards door and exited the room .

Looking around she saw an lavish hallway , pictures hung in it , some of which looked quite expensive.

Aera did some rich man got obsessed with you , and kidnapped you

She mumbled as she ran downstairs without making any noise .

On the last step of stairs she stumbled into a thing making her step back and fall .

Rubbing her nose she looked up and saw a very familiar person in front of her .

The person same time looked down at her and was shocked seeing her here , his shocked face soon turned into sneer .

" You ??!!!! "

Both if them yelled at same time .

" Look I know I'm beautiful , and the first time you saw me , you must have fallen in love with me but I don't like you , you are not my type , so why did you kidnap me huh " she asked glaring at man in front of her .

" You are delusional why would I love a pig "

" You - you called me pig , then what are you Koala "

" Well atleast koala's are cute unlike you "

Aera took a deep breathe to calm herself down .

And that's when it hit her , all the events that happened yesterday , dead people , the hotel .

Staggering back she looked at him and in surrounding , that's when she noticed the presence of other 6 people in room , which happened to be be living room.

" W-ait y-ou hotel , k-i-lle-d " aera struggle to speak as she looked at them with wide eyes .

" What ? " The person she was familiar with spoke

" You killed everyone in hotel , why , why did you do that they were all innocent . " Aera said as she cried out loud .

This confused BTS . The way she acted looked so real , she didn't look spy at all.

Wanting to get more information from her Suga was about to speak that's when he saw aera rushing towards lobby opposite to them and BTS running after her .

Aera collided with the person she saw in lobby while being surrounded by those 7 people.

In relief and happines she rushed towards him and back hugged him making that man freeze up before turning around.

" Uncle you are ok , they didn't kill you I'm so happy " aera said as she hugged Kim shin while rest if bts stood there frozen.

" Kill me ? " Kim shin spoke to which aera nodded.

" I thought you died , and I was so sad . Btw did they kidnap you too . I'm karate champion and looking at you I bet you can fight as well . Let's escape from them . If they come in way we will kill them . "

Kim shin laughed listening to this while BTS just frowned.

" You can't kill them girl " he said which caused her to stare at him with her cold eyes .

" Watch me " she said as she rushed towards nearest person which happened to be jimin .

She pushed him in ground and hit hard on his nose , then proceeded to grab his hair and push his face towards ground.

Kim shin rushed towards her to stop her but before he could reach there , she layed limp on ground and jin stood behind her with syringe.

" Jin why would you do that " Kim shin asked his son to which he shrugged.

" She attacked first , so why not. "

Sighing Kim shin rubbed his temples and looked towards them.

" Just bring her to living room " he said .

" No , basement is place where she will be going." Namjoon said .

" No "

" Yes , didn't you say we will interrogate her "
.
.

" Aishhh these kids , fine but no one will hurt her , I'll be back in few hours till that don't touch her " .
.
.

Saying that he left the mansion not before sending aera to room she stayed in.

Looking at disappearing figure of their father , BTS just smirked and ordered the guard to lock main door .

.
.
.
.
.

" We will see dad , we will see "
.
.
.
.
.
.