so was he

" 1 "

Aera took  deep breaths and readied herself

" 2 "

aera turned towards the door and let her fingers slide the door lock .

Looking back she nodded at the man who was looking at her intensely.

Bringing her eyes back towards window door she Inhaled deeply.

While looking out of the window , getting ready for last call something clicked in her mind making her turn back towards the compartment which she took hammer from , which was still open.

It was a picture , picture of family . She couldn't pinpoint it exactly but she felt like she has seen this picture somewhere .

Moving her hand towards it , she took out the half folded picture which was under many tools.
Picture was covered with dust as she could feel her hands getting dirty.

Opening the picture she saw family of four people.

Father

Mother

And their two sons.

The father and mother sat in middle in while  sons sat on each end.

Faces were not clearly visible in that picture , as it was very old.

Aera brought her hand out to wipe away dust . As soon as she wiped it away she was completed lost into thoughts.

Unaware of anything happening around her she continued to stare at picture in her hand

" 3 "

" D-dad? " Aera muttered

" Ahhhhhhhhh " she screamed when she felt a sudden jerk making her fal backwards in her seat . This caused the already falling car to double over with force

" SPLASH "

" Aeraaaaaaaa " the  man shouted for her .

Shit shit shit "

The man without caring for himself jumped into river making splash once again.

.

He swam fast towards the now sinking car just to find aera struggling with her life .

.
.
.

Aera tried hard to open her gate but it was of no use  . She took out the hammer and hit hard at window with full force but nothing happened. At this time aera was trying desperately not to cry .

She was trying so hard to survive.

That's when she noticed the man signalling her to driver seat .

Understanding her task she tried to swim towards that seat as the window that side was opened up completely but sudden pain made her Jolt .

Looking towards leg she saw her leg under huge metal wish was now hanging out of bonet and few glass shreds stucked in her leg.

She motioned the man outside and saw him move towards window to get better look but he immediately sawm away from there to top .

Hopefully to get some air and not letting me die
She thought

The man returned and got into car from drivers side of seat . He then proceeded examine aera wounds and her leg that was tuck under metal.

" I am gonna pull this out " he signed which aera understood and nodded.

.
.
.

He pulled out the metal rod which caused aera to scream out load causing bubbles form near her mouth.

" I shouldn't have screamed , I wasted my breathe ohhhh god my lungs are paining "

The man eye's widened when he saw. Aera choking in water . Without thinking anything.

He pulled her out of seat and exited the sinking car.
He held aera close to him and tightly hugged her before swimming upstairs.

He held her with such a strong grip in fear of loosing her .

As soon as he came up in surface he swam to nearest land and layed aera down.

Aera was barely breathing

Her lips were blue

Her body was pale

She looked like dead person and that's what it worried the man even more . He didn't  even know why he was worried about this girl .

He performed CPR on her but still her heart rate was low.

She was slowly loosing her life .

But so was he ...

Hey guys , this chapter was a bit boring I know but this is all I could write because I'm stressing over my exams 😭😭

Ohh btw I'm happy tooo day before yesterday my previous semester result was announced and I got really good grade  😭😭😭😭

Anyways thank you guys for supporting my work 😊😊😊

Love you guys