journal

"Aera can I ask you a question? " Mr Lee spoke after few minutes.

Nodding aera gestured him to continue.

" You are 21 right? Your parents left 23 years ago and your mother was pregnant at that time so does that mean - "

Before he could speak aera interrupted him

.

" Yes uncle I have a brother "

.

" What? Really? Where is he now ? "

Aera smiled sadly at Mr. Lee and said

" Somewhere better I hope "

" What do you mean? " Confused he asked aera which caused her sigh in sadness.

" I - he is not Alive.... Never was... " She said as her voice trembled a little.

" H-how? " Mr Lee asked sadly.

" I found my mom's journal one day when I was around 14-15 old. She addressed it to me.

At first I was happy to read  her stories, cooking recipes and all but then I found this out.

The bitter truth I never wanted to find

Uncle what she wrote was so brutal, I couldn't even read it without crying and mom wrote it. I don't  know how she could have survived that thing she went through....

She wrote, that when she was running away from her family ,  she got ambushed. Dad and her both In car when someone started firing. Somehow dad managed to stop any accidents or Mis-happening . But still there were so many people who were after them.
They didn't know who those people Were, but they were sure that it is not any of family member....

Because, they appeared like they were after them with a motive, motive to kill them or any one of them.. Mom was sure that family couldn't do this so they knew it's some outsider who somehow got to know about their escape..

And...
You know.. They were successful in their mission.. Mission to kill.. They killed my brother. My unborn brother. Due to trauma and sudden impacts mom had miscarriage..

She - she was bleeding throughout the journey till they reached there new home. Dad was angry and sad. He was guilty for not be able to help her. Both of them couldn't mo e on from loss of their child and that's when I was born. Mom wrote me as miracle baby in her diary " ..... At this rate she was crying so hard. Her echoes, cries could be heard in whole mansion.

Getting emotional, Mr Lee came forward and hugged her tightly whispering soothing words to her.

Both of them stayed quite for few minutes before they were disturbed by a loud shriek.

Getting alarmed aera jumped back from hug and grab the nearest object which happened to be flower vase to defend herself on the other hand Mr Lee rolled his knowing very well who's shriek that belonged too.
Not long after they were able to see the person behind that voice coming with cake in her hand.

Jisoo

She was excited to meet aera again, this time as sister , so she went to buy cake from her favourite shop and many other things for aera.

Aera looked at jisoo in confusion, thinking what in hell she is doing here. Reading her thoughts jisoo stepped forward and placed the cake on table before pulling her in hug.

" You are probably wondering what I'm doing here right? Well I am your cousin sister Lee jisoo it's so good to have you in our life aera " Jisoo mumbled still nit leaving her alone.