unknown heir

Seeing knife in aera's hand all of them were shocked and guards were in alert mode.

They pointed their gun towards her and surrounded her from behind.

Smiling at Namjoon. With red eyes she held the knife up in air  with a momentum she moved it.

.
.

.

Blood dropped on ground drop by drop. Blood fell on namjoons shoes who was standing near aera.

It was aera's blood. She slashed her arm with knife and fell on ground on her knees.

Seeing her everyone was shocked , jin rushed towards her but she stopped him by shaking her head.

Looking at namjoon she collected blood from wound and made a handprint on white floor.

" I aera Kim the unwanted granddaughter , sister and niece take a oath.

I will be your slave for rest of my life. My life will be yours. You can kill me. You can hurt me as much as you want to. But you have to save my father .

I take oath that I'll do whatever you ask for. I'll give you my life when you ask for it "

To say everyone was shocked was understatement. They never expected aera to take such a step.

It was not just any oath but blood oath. In mafia your blood means everything and anything and making a deal. Taking an blood oath with mafia boss was shocking.

" What have you done baby " Jhope said as he picked her up and sat her on couch.

Suga went to grab medical kit to tend her wounds and rosè sat next to her looking at her deeply.

" Will you now help me namjoon oppa " Aera asked ignoring everyone with sole focus on her elder brother.

Seeing this his heart clenched. Hearing her calling him oppa raged his fire.

The fire in her eyes reminded him of himself when he was young and took over mafia.

" Don't forget your oath. I own you now " Saying this namjoon went towards his office followed by jimin and taehyung whom he motioned to follow him.

Once they were out of sight aera slumped down on couch and closed her eyes feeling tired.

" You know you can make these boys do things for you by hook or crook " Her grandfather said as his voice cracked a bit.

" I learnt from my father " She spoke emotionally

Chuckling his uncle came near her and smiled sadly at her.

" And he learnt from our mother. Your grandmother "

While suga was tending her wounds jhope, rosè, jin and junglook sat opposite to aera's seat with her grandfather and uncle on her side.

" Don't worry hyung will be able to find him " Jungkook said reassuring her.

" I - I miss him . I shouldn't have ever came here leaving him alone " She mumbled sadly but was heard by everyone.

His uncle hugged her feeling sad for her as well as worried for his younger brother.

It was just yesterday when they were playing with each other, teasing each other ans suddenly everyone grew up. Suddenly they because adult.

He missed him. His talks. His voice everything and he knew he failed as brother.

Sighing aera's grandfather got up from couch. Everyone looked at him as he made his wasy upstairs and disappeared from their sight without any word.