banter of lovers

Sitting on fluffy couch of big mansion, aera looked around her surrounding completely mesmerized by the the look of mansion.

This mansion, was almost of same size as Mr Kim's mansion but it's interior was what caught her attention.

Mr kims mansion was modern with high tech equipments but this mansion held a vintage vibe..

She felt calm and serenity in it.

" Interior of this mansion was chosen by your mother .. It reminds me of hee mansion every single day " Mr Lee said as he sat beside aera and offered her soft drink

Smiling aera looked at him and back at mansion

" It is truly amazing.. Isn't it uncle? That how mere decoration can remind you of your loved ones " She said as she was lost in thoughts of her mother.

" How was your life aera? In NewYork with your father... " Mr Lee questioned his niece.

" It was good.. In fact it was the best I could ever wish for. Dad... He was with me in every step of my life. He raised without mom.. Without any help he was truly amazing..

I can't even think of struggles he must have gone through in his life to raise me.. All alone... Working overtime but still scheduling his day so he could play, talk with me " Aera said smiling sadly.

" That bastard was the only sane one in this family of yours " Mr Lee chuckled making aera look at him confused..

" What? "

" Let me tell you a story aera... Of your parents "

.
.
.

" They both used to hate each other. Used to bicker and fight whenever they saw each other. ".....
.
.
.
Leaning backwards aera smiled as she concentrated on her uncles words.

" I'll kill you " The girl yelled as she ran behind boy pushing aside everyone in college who came in her way

" But what the hell did I do now? "

" Why in the hell did you scare of my date huh? I'll kill you today!!! "

The girl shouted and launched herself on the boy but unfortunately her foot got stuck in roots of tree causing her to stumble and fall on ground.

She shrieked and was ready to be hit by rocks, unexpectedly she felt strong grip on her waist

Opening her eyes she looked into eyes of the boy she was running after.

Abruptly straightening herself she patted her dress and looked at boy again.. But this time she was met with much more intense stare on her.

" I - I thank you " She scolded herself for stuttering in front of her enemie.
Not wanting to embarrasse herself any further she tried to leave the site but the boy held her arms and pulled her towards his chest...

" You wanted to know why I scared that pussy date of yours huh? "

The girl looked anywhere but him

Smirking at her he grabbed her chin and tilted it making her eyes come in contact with his.

" Because " He leaned forward

The girl gulped as her breathing started to increase.

Noticing this effect on her the boy leaned further and kissed her throat..