let it go

Aera sat silently in passenger seat while the man that saved her drove the car .

She gazed into the sky which has now turned into dark and thunderous one. smiling at the sky she opened the window and stretched her neck outside making the air hit in her face and smelling the muddy scent .

It was early  morning by the time they drove towards main road .

" Ohhh btw I didn't catch your name " she asked the man , as she came back to her original position.

" because I didn't throw it " he replied in monotone voice .

Rolling her eyes aera puffed her cheeks and Turned on the radio to Fill up the silence between them.

Few minutes into the music blasting in car and aera bobbing her head along it , the music suddenly stopped and a ping sounded followed by another and then other.

Simultaneously the phone that was  connected to cars bluetooth and kept near the screen in car blinked no. Of times indicating new messages being received.

Sighing the man tried to switch off his phone with one hand and other on steering .

" Can I " aera asked him , refering to his mobile phone. The man sighed frustrated and nodded his head without showing any emotions.

Aera picked the phone and clicked few buttons before placing it back.

.
.

" Can we stop at any store to get some water and snacks " aera asked . The man turned towards her and Rolled his eyes .

" No "

" But why ! " Aera questioned

" Because I need get home fast. " He said still continued to drive.

Aera asked him to stop at the shop she saw but instead he sped up , making aera angrily stomp while sitting.

" Yeahh can't you stop , a lady is hungry here and thirsty too . She needs to eat to regain energy. Drink to hydrate herself yet you still are speeding up. What is even there waiting for you at home huh !!! Tell me what do you want to do at home that you can't even stop for few minutes " aera questioned while glaring at man .

" It has nothing to do with you. Mind your own business - " the man abruptly stopped by a ping going off once more in his phone . That was supposed to be turned off.

Bluetooth connected

Reading message now

Both if them turned towards the car screen. With wide eyes they stared at it

The man had wide eyes in fear. Thinking if it's any message that could disclose him

And the girl had wide eyes in curiousity.

Um.........

Before he could disconnect his phone the
  The message was read by AI

When will you come back .......

And soon voice notes started playing making aera choke in her saliva.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh yesssss.....

The man Sped up the car by mistake , in terror and shock

Justtttt like thatttt......

The man was about to collided with a tree . He took a swift turn and slammed the car brakes making the car rotate and stop on the edge.

Edge of bridge under which was water flowing at high speed.

The car dangled between aur and the bridge.

Two of back tyres floated in air

While two of front tyres were in edge of bridge.

One wrong move and everything over

Daddy let it go , and come into me.  That voice spoke again

Sooooooo , how was this chapter.

It was not supposed to end like this 🤣🤣 but you know I was in mood for writing something funny 😂.

I mean it was funny to me , what do you think was it funny or not ?