Blood match

" Is it....

true

" ? A figure came into aera's
view making her look at him with wide eyes.

" Y-you! "

" What happened miss aera? Afraid that I let your secret out huh?

" I - I what are you talking about ? " Aera nervously asked while fidgeting her fingers .

" You know what I am talking about aera . Don't act like you don't understand " he said while stepping forward .

His face was stone cold making aera gulp in fear.

Mustering up courage she rolled her eyes and stepped back trying to act like a tough girl.

She looked at the person in front of her.
" I , yes it's true . I am kim song's        daughter .what are you gonna do about it? " aera said while looking straight at him

She saw jungkook shadow coming closer to her making her freeze in fear.

But to her surprise she was suddenly engulfed in warm gentle embrace.

" Why would I snitch on my sister huh? I don't want to get stitches and call me oppa I am your brother after all . Welcome to home youngest Kim " jungkook said and smiled widely.

Aera looked at him shock and happy .

" Are you not angry with me ? " She questioned making jungkook shake his head .

" No on contray I am really happy . I heard your talk with yoongi hyung . I want to tell you that we don't really hate uncle . It's just we don't love him either . I hope you understand."

" Do you know what happened between them ? " Aera questioned making jungkook sigh deeply.

" No one know what actually happened. Grandfather and dad knows their side of story and uncle knows his side . There's no complete truth. "

" Can you tell me what you guys were told as truth ? Please oppa " aera requested with puppy eyes making jungkook role his eyes at her .

" Aera leave it please. We should not live in past. It will affect our today "

" I know jk oppa but I can't be happy today when I know my father was say, in past and in present. I want to make him happy again. I want him to reunite with you guys "

" Fine , fine ! They told us that uncle betrayed them by running away and marrying rivals daughter . He was arranged in marrying daughter of one of his business partner. But just day before wedding he came and told about marrying rival's daughter making grandfather very angry.he threw him out thinking he will come back to rectify mistake but that never happened

After that day for almost 3 years our business was down . No profit . No earnings and during that time only grandmother passed away and not only this but dad got heart attack due to stress . Both dad and grandfather blamed it on uncle . Most of us were toddlers back then , I mean us all maknaes. We didn't knew what is happening around us . But às we grew old we were told this story.

When namjoon hyung turned 18 he started working with dad to reduce his stress. He himself was kid back then but still wanted to reduce pressure on dad and grandfather .

And do hyun , Is basically grown up in our family , he was grandfather's best friends grandson . Whole family died in an accident when he was in early teens. so dad brought him in . He is like our brother , like a son to grandfather "

Aera nodded her head , taking in what jungkook said . But then she looked at him with lightening speed and asked .

" He is like your brother ? Will that make him my brother too ? " She asked pouting.

" No sweetie pie , don't worry your crush is save you don't have to call your crush #brother " jungkook said while laughing and teasing aera .

" Yeahhh opppaaa " aera tried to hit him in head but he ran away from there .

Once Jungkook left, Aera who had smile on her face stopped smiling and looked at door from which jungkook exited room.

.
.
.
.

" Dad told me he was thrown out of this family , because he got mom pregnant and she was daughter of business rival . But jungkook oppa said that he ran away from alliance ? There is something incomplete in both story . There has to be something that connects this full story .

Why do I have a feeling that they never betrayed eachother but someone else played this whole game of twisted lies and betrayal ? " Aera thought

she walked out of the room and went to living room to see rosè sitting there waiting for her . Smiling widely at her . She grabbed her belongings from room and went with rosè for shopping .

Shopping her first gift for her grandfather.

.
.
.

" Boss one of our men came from laboratory , he said it's urgent and important news . " A guard bowed his head and informed .

" Let him in " the man said and waited for the news

" Sir that actually , there was something we didn't inform you in our information we gave you about Kim aera " he said making the boss sit in alert and look at him with glare .

" What kind of information ? " A calm voice of girl who sat beside the boss asked .

" Young miss , actually . Well when you gave us Kim aera's hair sample to match it with the Kim's . I was curious that whether she has any relationship with you , there were rumours going around and I - I without permission did her DNA test with boss .

I am sorry sir , ma'am pls forgive me about it . It was my mistake and I'll pay for it but pls don't kill me " the worker bowed and cried out loud , think about cruel ways his boss punishes someone.

" Cut the bullshit and tell what you found out " by now the boss was on verge of loosing control.

Girl beside him tried to calm him down , but was all in vain.

" Boss , Kim aera's and your blood is 40% match "

Silence engulfed whole room . Only breathing sounds were heard . No one dared to say anything.

" D-dad does t-that mean - " the girl spoke .

" Yes jisoo a-aera is my niece , your sister . My sister's daughter " the man said

.
.
.

Wait aera is jisoo's cousin sister??

Whatttt??

This story is getting so much tangled

Stay tuned for more updates.

Also you can follow me on Instagram if you want to 👉👈😽😅

ID : japleen_kr

And guys thanks for reading my story ☺