left alone

"Rosè, she is

....

Pregnant "

Hearing his words, it was as if heavy stone was lifted from their hearts. Scoffing down the nervousness and fear they could finally breathe.

Smiling they congratulated Namjoon and talked among themselves about how excited they were tk have new addition in family, they mentally began to make shopping list .

Maknae line fought over being the favourite line while hyung line were all talking with each other and discussing names for the baby.

Namjoon, who didn't indulge in any of this activity sat emotionless on bench which was noticed by his father and grandfather.

They came towards him and sat beside him.

" You must be shocked right now, but trust me everything will fall in place when you will hold your baby in your arms " His father said as he patted his back in assurance.

" Don't be scared, you'll be a good dad ".his grandfather said assuming he was scared of being father.

Sighing Namjoon looked at them with tear filled eyes.

" It's - its not not about being scared , for whether I'll be good father or not.

It's about rosè, she - .... Doctor said she is in critical pregnancy. We have to take extra care of her. Even slightest thing could endanger her life as well as baby's " Listening to this not only his father and grandfather tensed up but his brothers too.

Rosè was with them ever since they started working in mafia, she was their friend, family and thinking of her dying was nightmare for them.

" Don't worry bro, we will protect her and our nephew/niece with our life " Suga said as he hugged Namjoon.

" We won't let anything happen to her we promise hyung " Maknae line spoke together.

" And I'll make food for my favourite baby and my sister in law "Jin said causing Namjoon to slightly chuckle at his antics.

" So now , who is going to decorate home while we bring rosè back home " Jhope asked rising up another argument.

With this they spent their night making special arrangements for new addition in family.

Unknown to them there was a storm waiting for them.

This storm waiting to destroy  everything they have achieved in their life .
.
.

Morning  raise of Sun hit area's face making her groan deeply and snuggle into the bed covers.

Her heavy slumber was disturbed by a ringtone of phone causing her to wake up and annoyingly  reach up to phone.
she saw an unknown number and decided to decline it and went back to her sleep but what she doesn't know was that how important that call was to her, the phone went of again and again it was almost after 5 to 6 rings later she decided to pick to call .

" Hello? "

Nothing could be heard... She said hello for few more times but still it was same..

When she was about to cut the call she heard a small whisper from other side.

" H-hello! Aera? " The voice was barely audible but aera heard it clearly. She heard it and knew who it was.

" Dad? Hello what happened dad why do you sound so low, is everything alright ? " By this time she was out of bed and sitting in upright position .
She was feeling nervous, jittery she was feeling scared.

" Aera! Baby pls I don't have much time right now * groaning in pain * aera listen princess, record the audio can you pls " Numbly, still confused aera flowed her fathers instructions.

" Aera, I love you I always have and always will. I'm sorry I couldn't be the father you wanted. I - I think this will be the last time you will ever talk to me.

This will be our goodbye aera. I hope you live happily in your life.
I know you are in Korea, I knew from day one. I didn't say anything because I wanted you to find them. I wanted you to find someone to rely on who was not me.

Aera I know you found them. They might appear strict and cold but they are very sweet trust me.

So please stay safe with them will you? Don't leave their side. Otherwise you will get killed too.

And aera the things I am going to say further. Can you please help me by making them listen it.

Father. I am sorry I was a disappointment to you. I couldn't help you with anything. But I loved her father. I loved area's mom that's why I ran away.
Please father forgive me. This is the last time I am asking for you forgiveness because there will be no next time for me.

They know where I live. Our enemies know it. They are after me. And then they will come after aera. So please save her. Just.... Accept her as family. I had nothing to do with her. It was all me. Just please love her.

And

My dear brother! I hope you are doing well in your life. But I know one thing you have gotten older quite fast, because of your sons huh? They trouble you right? *chuckling * well they must have grown up now.
I hope they are doing good in their life now. I wish them all the happiness

Brother! I am sorry for running away from responsibility. But trust me if I had choice I would have never ever left you and father alone to suffer all those things.

And Lee my best friend, I can't even ask for forgiveness of sins  I have committed . But I just want to tell you you were and you are my best friend

And now the most important thing
There was someone... Who wanted nothing but destroy our empire

Someone who backstabbed us all

He made us fight each other to takeover business and vampire.

He is very close to you guys brother

He is.........

Ahhhhh ( gun went off )

Thud 

Beep beep "

With that the call was cut off... Aera at first didn't react. She was feeling numb all over her place and then suddenly the bullet voice rang in her ears again and again. Coming out of her thoughts aera let out to breather she was holding.

Which only turned into sobs. Her body moved In rythm of her sobs. Her heart broken into millions of pieces

" D-dad ? Dad!!!!!! Dad answer me dad "she shouted and gripped her hair tightly while crying mercilessly.

" I love you too dad. I - love you " She kept on whispers it again and again as if this mantra will bring her to her dad.

But it was not the case.

She was left alone in this world, in care of people who hate her

Ok this was a bit emotional I was literally crying while writing it.

Thanks for reading it 🤧🤧🤧

Follow me on Instagram . @author_delluna