visit me today

The second time when aera woke up , she was cuffed on wooden chair In basement.

The room had Pungent smell which caused aera to feel ill and disgusted.

" Look who's awake " a man with mask said to other people beside him . This caused aera to snap her head towards his direction.

" You , who are you !!!!! " She yelled , and tried to break free from those cuffs .

" Who we are doesn't matter. Tell us who you are what were you doing in that hotel yesterday " other man asked.

" What do we do in it , offcourse I was staying there , and you , you killed everyone there . "

" How did you come on roof then ? "

" With help of stairs you dumb dumb " aera said . Bts who were originally trying to control their anger , burst out at her way if answering .

Jimin kicked the chair she was sitting in causing her to fall on ground .

Jungkook then punched in her jaw while taehyung kicked her leg.

Aera resisted the urge to scream and endured the pain she was going through.
She didn't open her eyes and kept on thinking of happy moments in her life .

Seeing her with no reaction at all BTS were even more enraged. They tortured so many people for information . And no one could resist their beating but this girl , she acted like it was nothing.

While they were busy in their interrogation, an old man with his assistant came into surveillance room and saw BTS through CCTV footage.

The old man who was seeing them through CCTV with no reaction , frowned when he saw face of the girl.

He knew they brought a girl back with them , but beating an innocent girl was not what he thought.

On his way here , he looked into her files provided by his assistant which clearly stated that she was a tourist and a medical student.

He couldn't stand and watch them beat her , the girl girl who was merely conscious. The girl he met on han river . The girl made him laugh again after so many years .

The girl who reminded him of his late wife .

Rushing out of surveillance room he immediately went to basement .

" STOP " bts halted their movements when they heard familiar voice behind them.

" Grandfather " Jin said as he moved towards him to hug him . But the old man stepped backwards to avoid it.

" Go take her away and tend her wounds " turning towards his assistant he ordered .

Nodding the assistant carried aera away and BTS just watched it happen.

" Grandpa why- " jungkook was about to say but was stopped with ine harsh look.

" You can't torture innocent people , how can you beat her like this " he asked .

" Grandpa , we suspect her , she is involved with enemies " taehyung said .

" Yes , also on the day when I cam back from business meeting  . I met her at airport and I think she was acting up to get close to me . She accused me for stealing her luggage . I didn't think about it first. But after few days we found so many of our people dead . We found a spy among us . And yesterday , father was ambushed and it can't be coincidental that she was present there aswell "

Namjoon explained

" You suspect her , but did you go through her information once. I can't believe you all acted on your impulse . Without thinking "

Listening to this BTS felt guilty . It was not that their grandpa didn't scold them . But in their heart today's scolding felt different.

Felt as if they were being replaced

First it was their father who suddenly took liking in that girl

And now their grandpa.

Sighing at faces of his grandson , mr Kim turned around to leave to basement but stopped.

Turning towards BTS he said.

" And  she'll be staying here with y'all till I say so . Inform your dad about it "

Leaving the mansion the old man looked out of the window.

His assistant sitting in passenger seat spoke

" Mr Kim is it safe to keep her in mansion , what if she is truly a spy "

Smirking he looked at his assistant and said.

" Shouldn't we keep our enemies closer . Closer than friends too .

Keep an eye on her

And

Ask him  to visit me today "

.
.
.
.