vultures

" Tell me boy , don't test my patience . What did you found about her " grandfather said.

" Well dad , the thing is she knows the vulture cult , infact she is friends with daughter of vultures leader , jisoo " the man said .

" Hmm it's quite amusing don't you think appa , grandfather that a girl who never visited Korea and has been here for just a week or so is already friends with jisoo the gangs underboss " namjoon said .

" Well this actually proves that she is a mole , a spy let's just kill her already " taehyung said getting impatient.

" No , I dont think so we should kill her . Not yet . Let's just go with our plan . That is getting close to her , getting all the information and then throwing her " namjoon said smirking.

All of them were opposing it except taehyung , jimin and rm .

Not even the man who informed them wanted this to happen but he has to abide by what they say.

Afterall It was them who took him in , adopted him when his parents died .

He was none other than do-hyun

The one who was following aera , the one who got in accident with aera , the one who is adopted son of aera's grandfather.

The meeting soon came to end and everyone left for their work .

.
.
.
.

Namjoon came to his room all tired still thinking about aera .

He harshly removed his tie and threw it in bed following that he got out of all his clothes except for his underwear.

Just as he was about to sleep a knock resounded and in came a women.

More precisely his fiance

Rosé

Smiling at her , namjoon caught her in bone crushing hug causing her to giggle.

" Namjoon you are gonna crush me babe " rose said while laughing.

" Yes tonight i will sure crush you , I missed you so much " he said kissing her nape.

" Yeah sure you did , geez namjoon slowly ahhh " rose let out a Yelp when she was thrown on bed with namjoon hovering her .

Soon their steamy session turned wild , both of them were surrounded by love and nothing else.

After few hours

Namjoon layed on bed with rose in top of him , snuggling him.

" So wanna tell me what's in your mind , what got my baby so stressed "

" Nothing just that girl whom father brought in . We think she is spy . But some of them think she is normal girl " namjoon scoffed while saying

" What if she is not ? What if you are wrong ? "

" No rose I am never wrong , I am running this empire since I was 18 I know what I am doing ."

" Namjoon-ah you all need to open up babe , you all are surrounded by negative thoughts . You need to see beyond it . Not always people are after you , your wealth , your life . "

" Rose - I think you should leave " namjoon said with sigh making rose smile sadly before getting up from bed and leaving him

.
.
.

In another mansion

A girl walked in with chocolate cake in her hand .

She smiled at everyone and walked towards her dad's cabin.

" Apppa ?? " She called out and the man sitting on desk smiled at her .

" So what got you happy daughter ? "

" I have got something for you " she said before handing him a pendrive.

" You will be able to take revenge dad " she said as her father read information in pendrive on his computer.

" Is it true ? " He said

" Yeahh dad , aera is living with the Kim's she apparently saved Kim shin from his death.
But they don't know who she is . "

" It's perfect baby , I can finally take my revenge and eliminate every one "

" To bad appa , I thought she could be my friend but why does she has to be that bitch kims daughter " the girl said while eating cake .

" come on jisoo let's plan our next step . Let's kill everyone who caused my sister's death starting from aera . Afterall she's the main reason why my sister died " .

.
.
.