my sister

Loud noise startled aera  , looking back she saw two man coming towards her . The gate long gone and was turned into broken pieces

" No d-dont come near me no no " aera struggled in his hold as he dragged her with him

The man threw aera on floor near top of stairs . Just one step wrong and aera would have fell down

Holding her hairs the man put gun on her forehead

" You are such a nuisance girl . How I wish to kill you right here right now , but boss ordered to just do some harm to your pretty face. But ohh well he will never know if we have some taste of you" he said and signed two other man to tie her up.

" No please please . "

Aera cried hard . She struggled in his arms . She hated his touch on her . Her face was red from crying. Body shaking in fear

.

.

Before the other men could even touch her , they layed dead on floor . Crying aera turned and saw Suga holding gun near the other end of stairs indicating he was the one who shot them .

Behind him everyone was standing looking angry , along  with old man she met at bridge who in reality is her grandfather and the man she met in  village.

Looking at them a wave of calmness hit her . People who she was living with for almost half a month were the same people she came to Korea for.

They were her family , whom she wanted to find .

And she finally found them.

Without thinking twice aera ran downstairs and hugged Mr Kim or I could say her uncle like her life depends on that hug.

" I - I was so scared . No one was at home , I was alone and suddenly they all - " without completing her sentence aera broke down crying.

Mr Kim who was as shocked by her hug as others, came out of trance and hugged her back.

Patting her head he tried to calm aera down. And soon all of them could hear her snore a little.

Without even realising all of them found this cute , and soon they heard loud snort , and snore mixture making the maknaes laugh and Mr Kim chuckle.

" This girl is so weird " Suga said while smiling.

" She is like you Suga hyung when she is sleeping " jungkook said making jin laugh and Suga glare at him. But nevertheless smiled thinking what jungkook said .

" Obviously she will have some of my traits . After all she is my - " suga's thoughts were cut off when there father moved and picked aera in his arms

.
.
.

Mr Kim placed her on her bed and closed the door leaving behind sleepin aera .

He made his way towards living  room where everyone was present .

" Namjoon . Any idea who was behind this attack ? "
Mr Kim asked to which namjoon shook his head.

" No dad . Those men were just robbers who were bailed out from jail today itself. They have no connection to any gang "

" Guys dont you think everything is revolving around that girl " taehyung said .

" Not again hyung ! We get it that you hate her but right now we have bigger things in picture " jungkook shouted from other side of room.

" No jungkook , I'm not starting anything . Just hear me out will you ? Last time it was dad who was ambushed . But after that day everything went calm and suddenly this girl came into picture and now somehow. Someone is after her . It's bit suspicious "

He finished making everyone think deeply about what he said.

" Leave it for today . Tomorrow is very special day . It's grandfather's birthday let's just leave all this work for some other day and prepare for party . " Jimin said making everyone's mood lighten up a bit .

.
.
.

But there was someone who was not really happy with all those things .

As soon as everyone went to their respected rooms . That man grabbed his car keys and went straight towards the only place he can find calmness.

Arriving at cozy looking house he knocked the door harshly.

Once the door was opened up by a beautiful girl , he without thinking twice grabbed her by her nape and kissed with passion and lust.

He locked the door and picked the girl , walking inside he threw her on couch making her bounce a bit .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Both of them were sitting on couch panting heavily.

" What made you angry today , that you had to come all the way here ? " The girl asked

" that girl aera ! I just want to kill her . I don't know why but I feel like she has so many things hiding in her mind and somewhat they will put me and my family in danger " the man said hugging the girl.

" You know today I even sent my men to destroy her . To scare her off   because no one was agreeing to kill her and I wanted to punish that girl so much  , they think she is innocent *scoff*. Those men had enough time but they couldn't even scratch her  "

Listening to this that girl abruptly stood up and looked at him in disbelief

" Are you out of your mind ? You asked those men ? She is innocent soul ! And even if you feel she is not , but you don't have any right when you father and grandfather didn't agree to kill her . That means they think she is genuine person so you should respect it and not go against them and hire people to scare her. What if she was hurt ? . I didn't expect this from you "

" Listen babe I love you , but don't interfere in this matter . Its about me and my family , nothing that concerns you "

" Yeahhh your family ? I think you are forgetting I am your fiance and they will be my family too . No wait I can't do with your shit .  " the girl shouted .

Namjoon stood up and glared at the girl . He picked his . Without looking back he exited the house.

Once he was out of her site rosè called someone.

" Keep her infront of your eyes all the time , namjoon has gone mad , he was the one who sent those men to harm aera " she said

" I didn't expect this from him , anyways thanks for telling me . We really need to send aera safely back home before everyone knows her truth "

" Let's hope no one gets to know about her ,I don't know what will happen to her if they got to know . I am scared for her Suga "

" Don't worry nothing will happen . I will protect her , after all she is my sister"