secret out

" You knew about it all along huh ? "

Namjoon said making rosè look at him confused .

" What are you talking about baby , what did I know about " she said.

" You knew about her , about aera her real identity from all along but you didn't care to tell me ! Why ? Why rosè is she that important to you and that you hid her identity from me your fiancè ? ". Namjoon  shouted , desperate for answer.

" Baby calm down please you , you are scaring me " rosè said looking down.

" I want to rosè I want to , but I can't stand it . I can't stand that women ,for who the love of my life hid things from me . For whom you betrayed me "

" Namjoon I never betrayed - " before she could finish her sentence she was pushed towards wall by namjoon .

" DON'T SAY YOU DIDN'T !! That makes me more furious. You hid it rosè , not just something but the identity of girl who's father is one who broke us . Who took away our healthy family and left behind broken pieces. And now his daughter is coming in our family like nothing happened and living with us.
" he shouted

" Namjoon aera is not a bad girl , she is not here to harm anyone or to do anything. She just wants to reunite you guys and her dad . This whole family needs to experience happiness and love again and that can only happen when we forget past and move on " rosè said while holding namjoons hand in her hand and squeezing it .

But it was as if he didn't hear her at all . He was in his own world.

" No NO no I can't let aera snatch away everything from me . I can't . I have to throw her out " with that namjoon tried to walk out of the room but rosè stopped him.

" You are not going to do anything namjoon. Don't create a scene right now in front of guest . And don't even think of doing anything to aera " she said.

Looking at her Namjoon sighed and sunk down on floor.

" You weren't there rosè... You didn't see anything I have seen. I and jin, suga and jhope have gone through hell to bring back all the happiness after that day. We have struggled alot..

I - I can't see my family broken again.

Standing up namjoon looked at rosè

" Don't come in between this matter "

namjoon said and he left the room leaving frightened rosè behind.

She was scared for aera , she saw namjoon like she has never seen before. He looked sinister and cruel.

He looked more dangerous than ever .

Quickly following him behind rosè tried to stop him but he didn't listen to her pleads and continued to march downstairs.

Having no other option rosè called jungkook who was near the stairs and asked him to stop namjoon after quickly explaining what happened.

Jungkook who was flirting with a girl , after receiving rosè's call became alert and looked up to see his eldest brother fuming in anger and marching downstairs.

Moving quickly he dragged namjoon towards backyard , trying to restrain him as he struggled against his hold

" Leave me jungkook , what the hell are you doing " namjoon said

" Trying to save my sister from your anger namjoon" he said . As soon as he said he was thrown on the ground with a punch on his stomach .

" So you knew about it too  ? Why ? Ifs looks like my own family is betraying me. Just why you guys hid it from me jungkook . From your own brother . Does blood mean nothing to you ? You were the one who hated uncle the most and now you are siding with that aera ? "

" Hyung blood means everything to me , that's why I am stopping you from doing something to our sister , from hurting her . Even if uncle was at fault , it has nothing to do with aera , she was not even born that time " jungkook said as he breathed heavily.

Namjoon looked at him with so many emotions in his eyes , guilt , sadness , fear and anger .

Taking deep breathe he called his men and asked him to announce about end of birthday party and make sure everyone of the guest has left the mansion.

He said all this while looking Deep in jungkooks eyes , by this time even rosè was standing near them and fidgeting her fingers in nervousness.

" You can't stop me jungkook , from relieving truth about aera to rest of our family members and nor can you rosè " he said addressing both of them .

" But hyung-"

" This is my order jungkook , your boss , mafias don order " this shut jungkook down.

Jungkook looked down at ground gulping all his thoughts. He had vowed , as a part of mafia to never disobey leader . What the leader  says is final statement and has to be done without questioning.

Jungkook right now was not talking to his brother he admires but to mafia boss , the Kim's eldest heir he fears .

.
.

On the other hand party came to end , loud music was replaced with crowds voices voicing out about unexpected end of party as they left mansion.

Aera who was now with Suga looked around in confusion and then turned her questioning gaze towards him who was as confused as she was .

" What is happening here ? " Jin asked as he and jhope came from behind and stood next to them.

Just then jimin came and said

" Guards told that namjoon hyung asked to stop this party "

" Why so sudden though , everything was going smoothly " do-hyun said as he too made his way towards the group

By now whole mansion was and all of them including mr Kim-shin and the eldest Kim were standing together.

" Btw where is namjoon and jungkook ? " Their grandfather asked .

" And I can't find rosè , where is she ? " Mr Kim-shin said

Suddenly two of most trusted mafia men came and held aera's hand tightly.

" What are you doing yeahh leave me " aera shouted but they harshly pushed her and made her walk outside , towards backyard.

Others tried to stop them but couldn't they were just ignored .

They followed aera closely behind .

Once they were in backyard aera was pushed on ground by them .