weapon list

Composing herself aera looked around the office .

It was furnished with wooden things . Design and decor pieces looked old fashioned to her but she liked it .

Looking at it she felt serene calmness . She could feel the love of person who designed this.

Getting up she started looking at the paintings and texts on wall.

Walking towards chair places near desk , she sat down and thought about her her life .

She began to swing chair around just like she used to do when she was a child.

Opening her phone she tried to call jungkook , was sweet enough to save his no. In her mobile phone but no one picked the call

Getting nervous she called again but it was of no use.

Frustrated she stood up and by mistake knocked few files of the table . All the papers scattered around the floor.

Sighing she rolled her eyes and squatted down to pick the papers and saw one sheet of paper standing out among others .

Picking it she read the heading named weapon list and snorted

" What are they some soldiers " she laughed but soon her face became all serious and she read further content.

- smoke bombs from black gang
- guns and silencer from street fighting club shipment will reach on 20
- drug pill gun from Italian , meeting online
.
.
.

And so on.

Scared aera gulped all arranged all papers with speed of lightning and placed on table .

" You didn't read anything aera , nothing acted " she said as she smiled .

Why do you always land yourself in trouble aera , this explains alot . About those people in hotel who were after mr kim shin , bloody basements in this house and now these men who broke into mansion . They are fucking mafia "  aera thought as her heart beat raced .

" You need to find a way out of this aera , you need to leave this place soon "

.
.

And that's when she noticed

A family picture covered in dust like it has never been cleaned .

Sliding her hand across the picture aera first saw face of beautiful lady , brightly looking at camera with hint of smile . Next to her was a man , handsome indeed . He was well buit person. His face was well sculpted.

Looking closely at man she recognised him from the bridge , she met him in her first week in Korea

The old aged man she talked to

" But why is his picture here , is he father of mr Kim . The one everyone was excited to meet the other day .

But if it's really true then that means he doesn't talk to Mr Kim . As per I remember our conversation he told that he talks with his grandchildren but not with his son . That's why I never saw him here . Wait does that mea. That sweat looking old man is also in mafia . And here I thought only new generation does bad stuff . Never expected this from old people "

Aera thought to herself . Shrugging thinking it's none of her business aera cleaned remaining picture with napkin .

But looking at the picture it was as if her heart stopped beating.

Not just any family picture but one she was way to much familiar with

" H-how is this possible "

Tear slipped from her eyes

" D-dad ? He how can this - what "

Aera tried to formulate a sentence but couldn't. Her mind was mess . Her hands were shaking . Her breathing got ragged.

All types of thoughts started to appear in her mind .
But one of the prominent thought was about the resemblence

How did she fail to notice this before , mr Kim shin , looked so much like her father . His temper , his way of carrying himself and most important of all his aura .

He carries somewhat same aura like her father , aura that made her feel secured and protected.

" Did I really found them , are they really my family " she mumbled with tears in her eyes .

" That means my dad was also a part of this mafia . But why did he hide it from me ? . One thing is sure , I can't run away from them as I thought . No matter how dangerous they are , they still are the family I was finding for since so long "

" I was such a fool , people I have been looking for all around Korea were same people I am living with. " She smiled with years in her eyes.

"Mom  I have whole family I and dad are not alone anymore . I will make them reunite again , I promise " aera said while looking upwards

" I will make sure to find that man mom .. " aera mumbled as she remembered the journal she found in her mom's belonging .

Suddenly the door of office broke .
.
.
.

BOOM

Who is this man , aera was talking about ?

What will happen next .

Aera found her family

But will they accept her

.
.

Stay tuned

Love you guys 💖💖💖