blood letter

" D-dad ? Dad!!!!!! Dad answer me dad "she shouted and gripped her hair tightly while crying mercilessly.

" I love you too dad. I - love you " She kept on whispering it again and again as if this mantra will bring her to her dad.

But it was not the case.

She was left alone in this world, in care of people who hate her

Her cries, echoed in whole mention alerting Mr Lee and jisoo. Both of them ran towards her room with worried faces.

Their steps halted at her door, where they saw aera crying on floor. Her surroundings were turned mess as if a hurricane hit the room.

Aera had her hairs sprawled on her face, her eyes we're red and swollen from crying

She was a total mess

Running towards her , Mr Lee sat beside her and pulled her into hug.

" What happened dear? Why are you crying!!! " Hearing this aera sobs turned into cries again.

" Uncle..... D- dad he c-called me.... Gun.. He was hurt uncle, he got hurt... Please we have to protect him please please help him uncle!!!!! " She said as she clunged onto him desperately.

" Aera!!! Come into your senses! You father is in new York. He is not hurt"

" No - no uncle... He called me... I -  I recorded it . He is in danger uncle! "

"Ok calm down  take deep breaths ok... Realax I'm here for you. Rosè you check what recording she is talking about. And order our men to search where her father is! " He ordered his daughter who in return nodded and went out of room with aera's mobile.

Meanwhile he picked aera from floor and bought her to his room.

" Come on aera. Stop crying now. I have sent rosè to search what happened. Ok relax please "

But no matter what he said, what he tried aera was still in state of shock.
Seeing her like this pained his heart. He couldn't even stop her from crying.

Seeing her weaker state he presses a nerve on her neck making her body go limp.

Yes she fainted. He had to do this. Otherwise she could have hurt herself badly in all ruckus.

Carefully wrapping her in blanket he left the room and went to his office where her daughter was sitting looking tensed.

" What happened jisoo? Did you find anything? " He asked as he sat in chair.

" I think it's better if you hear it dad " With that she started the audio.

As each second passed Mr Lee's face began to loose his color.

As soon as he heard the gun sound he quickly switched the audio off exhaled deeply.

" This is so messed up jisoo. What are we going to tell aera ? We have to find him no matter what!! "

" Dad... The recording, clearly says that her father was attacked by someone and when he was going to tell aera who the backstabber was he got shot. I believe he is dead dad.... Our men in New York searched his place it was completely destroyed. "
Jisoo said.

" But what if he is alive? After all he was in mafia and is a doctor too. He must have saved himself somehow! "
Mr Lee said.

They sat in silence, thinking of way to solve this problem, when a knock on door alerted them.

Before they could take out their gun aera's tired face appeared in front of them.

Stepping in she sat next to jisoo and looked at her uncle.