tomorrow

Silence engulfed whole mansion as people inside it , which were maids and guards watched house owner who entered the mansion with a girl in his arms , followed by BTS .

They watched.  Kim shin Going upstairs after ordering his assistant to call family doctor mr. Moh

BTS kept staring at their fathers back and didn't follow him . They all sat on couch deep in thoughts .

A few minutes passed and no one opened their mouths . They had so many questions , so many doubts but didn't dare to present them.

" Why is dad behaving like this " jungkook asked his hyungs .

" He looks like he is possessed , I mean he never cared for anyone except family " jimin said

" Do you think he is one drugs or something " . Taehyung asked .

" No I'm not " a voice from behind them answered.

" Dad " jhope called as. Kim shin Made his way towards them and himself sat on couch.

" This girl , dad why did you save her. You could have let her die . Because of her Jin hyung also shot the man , we could have interrogated him. " Taehyung spoke to his father.

" This girl she is more important than anything else "                said .

" What dad but why " namjoon asked .

" Because she treated my wounds even when she was scared , she treated me as human in the world where people are scared of me , more importantly , she is like a daughter I never had . "  He said as he looked up towards ceiling remembering all the things happened to him today .

" But dad what if she is working with them and deliberately came for you so that she can get close to you " Suga said .

" No she can't be , it was first time today I saw her , and she looked innocent ".  Kim shin  Denied.

" Dad you know about situation with our enemies ,nit only that we are receiving threats from unknown person whom we couldn't find till now . Do you think bringing her here was safe " namjoon questioned.

This caused. Kim shin To press his lips , deep in his thoughts. Taking deep breathe he opened his mouth and said.

" Let her recover first , when she wakes up we can interrogate her . And if we find something fishy we'll simply kill her , is that ok ? "

This caused bts to think about it , and nod one by one in agreement.

" Dad grandpa is visiting us day after Tomorrow you do remember it right ? " Jungkook asked.

       Nodding his head kum shin sighed thinking about his dad's visit. He visits them every month and stay with them for few days . No he visits his grandchildren and not son.

He made it clear, whenever he'll visit them Kim shin should not be in house . And he should not come face to face with him .

" Don't worry I'll go to our safe house before he visits us " .
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

On the other hand an old man sat on beach wearing sunglasses , drinking colourful drink.

He wore superman shorts and black colour cowboy hat .

" Master " a voice sounded , making him frustrated .

" What , what so important that you are disturbing me on my vacation ? " The old man shouted.

" Umm master , mr Kim shin was ambushed in hotel during his meeting "

Listening this the old man took a sip from his drink and turned to look magazine in his hand .

" Go , arrange funeral for him . Invite all my close ones "

Hearing this his assistant was stunned.
This old man really is so thick skinned .

Laughing nervously his assistant spoke again.

" Master , he returned home safely . Your grandson went to save him . "

" Well offcourse they are my grandsons , they are brave just like me . "

" Master , ummm they brought a girl with them "

This caught the old man's attention , turning towards his assistant , he grinned like an mad man and jumped up from his comfortable chair.

" Which one of my grandsons girlfriend is she , who is going to marry her , wait is she pregnant , wooowww I'm going to be great-grandfather "

Clearing his throat the assistant looked down and replied .

" Mr Kim shin bought her , master "

" What that bastard is into young girls now . He thinks I don't talk to him so I won't say him anything regarding it , how dare he bring young girl as his mistress "

" No no sir , she was saved by them , but BTS proposed that she might have involvement with our enemies , so they will interrogate her tomorrow " .

This caused the old man to nod deeply.

.

" Ok then book my flight ticket , I'm going there tomorrow itself ".
.
.

.
.