grandad

" Unnie !!! " They all stopped listening to shout left from aera's mouth .

Aera who was on her knees seeing all these things caught sight of rosè who was lying down on ground with pale face .

She ran towards her and held rosè in her arms while crying .

" Unniee !? " Breathing heavily aera placed her shaking fingers near rosè's neck to check her pulse .

Feeling the pulse she sighed in relief
But with one swift motion she layed on ground.

Namjoon who saw rosè on ground was scared and ran towards her, pushing aera away from her he held rosè

" Baby? Rosè open your eyes please " Namjoon said with trembling voice.

" S-she is ok, it's nothing too serious but still you should take her to hospital " Aera said slowly and she came near rosè trying to press acupressure points

.

.

" Don't dare to lay your dirty hands on her " Namjoon said glaring at aera

" I - just want her to be - "

" Don't, don't speak anything else aera, you have already caused enough problems to us " Taehyung who came from behind spoke as he went to Namjoon.

" Car is ready lets go to hospital " He said to which Namjoon nodded and asked taehyung to take rosè.

Jimin, jin and taehyung went to hospital with rosè as ordered by Namjoon.

Once they left Namjoon made his way towards aera.

" You wanted to enter this family huh? Guess what I'll do the same thing that was done with your father.
.
.

I was big enough to remember that day clearly " Namjoon siad smirking.

" Namjoon!! No matter what she is your sister " His father shouted.

" No dad she is not my sister. Is her father your brother? No right? You all threw him out and same will happen with her " Namjoon said as she dragged aera out of house.

Suga and jungkook protested but were held by Namjoons men.

Aera struggled to break free from his grip but the more she tried the tighter he held her.

" Pls leave me , let me explain" Aera said

" Begging  ? I think it runs in you cheap blood you share with you father huh?  He begged same way like you did just now " Namjoon said while laughing at which his father and grandfather closed their eyes as if remembering that day.

The day that shattered everyone.

Aera who heard this sentence went numb. Her protests stopped at once and her mind went blank

Her eyes..

They now had tears In them

She was picturing it,  the day her dad was thrown out of this family. If was as if everything was happening in front of her eyes.

Everything around her vanished and all she could see was her father begging to give him chance to explain.

.
.

As she was in her thoughts Namjoon pushed her making her stumble .

He pushed towards the gate making her fall down on ground outside the gate of mansion.