facing it

Aera was harshly pushed by guards on ground in front of namjoon .

Aera at first didn't realised what was happening but looking at jungkooks face who was standing close to rm she knew the reason of harsh treatment towards her .

She knew that her identity could no longer remain a secret. Gulping aera looked at namjoon who was looking at her with straight face . No emotion displayed on his face. That scared aera to core .

" Namjoon what are you doing ? " Mr Kim shin questioned his son.

" Just teaching someone her place in this house , in front of us " namjoon said while smiling in sinister way.

" NAMJOON !! " Yoongi shouted as he marched towards him but he was stopped by namjoons bodyguard.

" No brother you have no right to say something now , when you didn't tell me such important thing." He said to Suga knowing too well that he was the very first person who came to know about aera's identity.

" Namjoon what are you saying ? Ask your guards to leave yoongi. " Old master Kim said .

" Hyung pls leave this matter " jungkook said but was heard by everyone .

Everyone other than 3 people were confused. They didn't know reason behind namjoons sudden behaviour.

Ignoring everyone namjoon looked at aera who was on her knees sitting like a statue while looking down.

" Stand up " he said to her but she didn't move.

" I SAID FUCKING STAND UP AERA !! " Flinching at sudden voice aera stood up not wanting to anger namjoon more .

" Look at her , looking scared and innocent like she didn't do anything " namjoon said while walking around aera in circle.

" Like she didn't just come into our life with a motive behind " he continued.

Suddenly he stopped and looked at everyone.

He smiled brightly showing his dimples and said .

" Well guys I have someone I want to introduce you guys to " with that he walked towards aera whose back was facing everyone and turned her around .

He made her look up by holding her hairs and pulling them.

" NAMJOON !! " jungkook , Suga and rosè shouted at his gesture.

Others wanted to interfere but couldn't because they knew he was not namjoon but mafia boss rm.

" Ladies and gentlemen , let me introduce you to the youngest heir of the Kim family "

Everyone looked confused and looked at each other with tense face.

" The only girl born in generations " he said while smirking.

" One and only

Ms. Kim aera , daughter of second son of Kim family   "          

Aera closed her eyes as her heartbeat increased.

The surroundings turned into pin drop silence not even breathing could be heard .

" H-how  " old master Kim spoke as his voice wavered a bit

Opening her eyes aera looked straight into her grandfathers eyes , she could see love and confusion in his eyes which were masked by coldness.

Looking around she found everyone had different emotions. Jin , jhope showed happiness yet confusion whereas jimin and taehyung were just like namjoon , cold and full of anger .

Mr Kim shin had straight face not showing any emotion while do hyun looked worried.

They didn't know how should they react . Hearing aera was one of them surely deepened her place in their heart but at same time hatred for her father came conflicting with love for her .

Kim's never had a girl child in their family , no girl was ever born . It's not like they didn't want a girl . They lived and wanted to have girl in their family but God punished them for all cruel things they have done .

Having aera in front of them was blessing as well as curse . Because even though she was youngest heir of kims she still remained daughter of a traitor.

" Do you know the best part , yoongi , Suga and jungkook knew about this already " he dropped another bomb making three of them look away in guilt .

" Why didn't you tell about her Suga ? Rosè ? Jungkook ? " Jin spoke in emotional tone

Unlike his father , grandfather and two of his youngest brother who were confused,  he was well sure about his feelings towards her . She was his sister whether or not they accept it . But he did long ago. No matter what he will be with her , beside her even if he has to fight BTS for her he will do it .

So was the case jhope . He loved her to moon and back and being his little sister made him more protective over her

" Jungkook oppa got to know today itself , its not his fault and Suga oppa and rosè unnie were forced by me , I made them promise me not to tell about me to you guys " aera said meekly , to save them

" Is it true ? " Jhope questioned the three of them

" Y-yes " they said not wanting to anger them more .

After few minutes of silence

" Why are you here aera ? " Grandfather spoke

" What else she could be here for , our oh so sweet uncle must have sent her to spy on us " taehyung said making aera shake her head .

" To steal something that he has no right on " jimin continued.

" What happened sweet sister cat got your tongue , or you have nothing to say as they both are right ? " Namjoon said as he left aera's hair

" No no it's not true I swear my dad didn't send me here nor did I know you guys until yesterday " aera said desperately.

" Yeah and you think we will believe you ? " Taehyung spoke rudely and was ready to slap her but was stopped midway by Jin.

" That's enough taehyung , she is your sister you can't behave like this with her "

" Wahhh hyung you are really fast huh calling some whore your sister " jimin said while clapping

" Jimin stop this " Kim shin , he then moved towards aera and held eye contact with her .

" Did you really found about us yesterday ? Or was it all an act , to save me and to get close to us so that you can enter this Mansion "

Hearing this aera shook her head and cried .

" No no uncle I didn't knew about you all , appa also don't know I am in Korea . I came here with an excuse of going on world tour . He doesn't know I am living with you . " She spoke

Nodding Kim shin took a deep breathe and said

" She is telling truth , her eyes says it all , and also yesterday I saw old photo in my table . All cleaned up she must have guessed about us from there "

Aera looked happy as her uncle trust her but that happiness soon changed into sadness hearing his next work.

" But that still doesn't mean she is allowed here , she stayed here under our nose for God knows what "

Turning towards her once again he said .

" Your father betrayed us , that shit of my brother broke us all and do you really expect us to be happy at you arrival . Your eyes , they hold same look , same anger , just like your father , even looking at you makes me hard to breathe. The one I loved so much , for  him nothing was more important than money and slut he ran away with " hearing to him , aera fist clenched tightly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Kim shin held his hand on his face .