his warmth

While BTS and their father Kim shin Were busy fighting,

a dark shadow figure had smirk on his face as he moved away from them .

Reaching behind old furniture he saw a girl sitting there with knees pushed against her chest trembling and crying.

" Tch such a waste of beauty " the figure said grabbing aera attention.

Scared aera opened her eyes and saw a man standing in front of her , grinning like a mad man.

He was same height as aera but looked much stronger than her . He smiled at girl crouched on ground .

" Please save me and and that mister , after whom evil man are " aera pleaded not knowing the fact that to whom she is pleading is actually leader of those evil men.

He is leader of gang which is after BTS and their father.

" Ohhh young girl , such an innocent blood aishhh I wish I could do things with you but you will help me in something else " he said as he crouched on ground making aera lean backwards.

" W-what " as soon as aera said that the man pulled her up by her hair and went out of hiding , towards edge of building .

.
.
.

" Surrender yourself to us or this lady dies " he said as he pushed aera slightly off the roof , still holding her by her neck.

This caused the girl to shriek in fear and cry out loud .

BTS and Kim shin Who were fighting stopped and looked towards the place where sound came from , just to find a man grinning evily and holding a girls hand on the edge of building.

Looking at their master , the left out man all pointed guns towards BTS and. And surrounded them .

BTS were unknown to girl because her face was covered with her hair and only half of her body was visible but someone very well knew who she was .

Someone was itching to go , grab her save her.

Someone who promised her that she'll be fine

" Listen you are after us leave an innocent out of our fight ." Namjoon said .

" Tch what's fun in that , all you have to do is drop all your weapons and this lady here lives " the man said as he once again slightly pushed her causing her to whimper.

" Please I don't know who you are but please save me , I dont want to die yet " she whispered yet everyone heard her .

The man holding her laughed out loud at this.

" See this lady wishes to live , what should I do kill her or not . " The man said .

BTS being in mafia since childhood , they were all ruthless in these situations. They didn't really care if she dies or not . But something in them screamed to save her .

No one reacted , no one surrendered themselves . All of them stood with head held up high like they were not even threatened yet .

Seeing this the man grew angry .

" Looks like I won't get hold of you today huh " he said and planned to push her off the building.

Both him and aera were standing on edge of building

As soon as he tried to push her , aera tried to resist but it was in vain.

At that moment all aera could think was of her father who raised her . Her mission of coming to Korea to find her father's family and reunite them but maybe in this life time they were not meant to reunite.

Bang

Bang

The man holding aera left aera and held his chest where he was shot .

Looking up he saw jin holding gun and looking directly in his eyes .

The man staggered backwards and lost his foot steps .

And with that

He fell off the building

Aera who was originally shocked was pulled into darkness.

She fainted

And fell backwards towards the edge .

.
.
.
.
.
.

Seeing this , a hand grabbed her hand and
prevented her from falling.

He took her in her embrace and walked out of rooftop ignoring everyone's questioning gazes

.
.
.
.

Aera tho was unconscious felt comfortable in that man's arm.

In his warmth.

That felt just like her father's .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.