Chapter 4 - No Class

Lee Sungmin knew his limits.

He wasn't a genius possessing great skill and he wasn't a lucky kid. He didn't even have much experience from his past life. He only remembered big events, while small matters were negligible.

However, it was true that his current situation was far better than his previous one..

When morning approached, he exited the hotel. It was early in the morning and the owner was not present yet. Instead, in his place was a huge basket loaded with dry bread.

He ate a few in the hotel. The bread was dry and the taste was poor, but it was better than having an empty stomach. He ate a lot of it before leaving the hotel.

As soon as he went outside, he used the One Thunder. He had practiced the Genuine Heavens yesterday, but it still wasn't strong enough.

"...Phew!"

After using the skill for around five minutes, he reached his limit. He stopped running and took a deep breath. He could only maintain the skill for approximately five minutes and maybe ten if he slowed down his pace.

'So unfair.'

The prejudice that bothered him in the previous life held him captive again. Even with the low class Martial Skeleton and the fast growth of No Classes... that was his limit. He would improve if he practiced and studied hard for a year while hunting monsters, but how much could he actually achieve?

Sungmin knew the extent of this continent's partiality. It was especially evident in the city otherworlders first arrived at, Genavis.

During his stay in Genavis, there was a super rookie who took Genavis by storm in his past life.

The head of a small demonic cult.

No one knew why that amazing person was summoned to Genavis. He had enough power and skill to surpass Genavis even before his arrival. To him, power was easy to obtain and the Cultivation Methods that he used turned him into a super rookie.

It took Sungmin 3 years to graduate from Genavis. It took barely a week for the small head of the demonic cult to graduate.

Sungmin had never seen that person with his own eyes. However, in the course of his past life, he heard many things about him through the rumors. Well, there wasn't only one otherworlder that was similar like him.

Small Pegasus Wijihoyun. He often heard that title and name in his past life.. From what he remembered... in one month, that person would be summoned to Genavis.

"What, do you have something you want?"

He had arrived at a store located in an alley. It was still early in the morning, but there were already many stores that were open for business, especially street vendors. A street vendor with a lot of weapons placed on the ground caught his attention.

"You're up and about so early in the morning and you're my first customer today. I'll sell them to you cheaply as good service, how's that?"

The owner smiled and said. Sungmin didn't answer and inspected the weapons meticulously.

"Are they used goods?"

"Of course. There are new weapons, but the used ones are cheap, obviously."

He answered. Sungmin raised his hands and asked.

"I can touch them, right?"

"As long as you don't run away with them."

The owner laughed loudly. Sungmin sat down and put his hands on the weapons. The one that he held up was a throwing dagger. The edge was sharp, but there was a bit of grime on the handle.