Chapter 191 - Madness (6)

The biggest change of terms :
Gumiho = Kumiho (sound the same) : this means literally a nine-tailed fox in hangul
Kumiho* real name = Yana
Zoan (sword master in beyond the heavens) = Wolhu
Amzone = An Zun

Chusung had to admit, this guy had balls for a human. Not many ever dared to try and provoke Chusung let alone try to fight him. He was a monster nearing the top existences in all of Eria. But, a human? Absolutely wicked and crazy indeed.

He had to admit, for a human, this guy was strong.

But it was nothing but a joke to Chusung. His power was nearing the realm just underneath the level of the Great Yoka,i Heoju.

Therefore, Chusung had no choice but to laugh. He acknowledged the power of the Crazy Heavenly Demon, but found it hilarious that a mere martial artist of the Peak Realm tried to attack him.

In fact, Byuk Won-Pae knew the reality of the situation as well as Chusung did.

The flames of internal energy that coated around Chusung burned fervently in the darkness of the night. Even if the Crazy Heavenly Demon somehow was able to break through the coating of internal energy surrounding Chusung, it would be impossible to penetrate, let alone scratch the firm and tempered body of the Great Monster, Chusung.

Even though he tried using various techniques that he had developed himself, he ultimately failed to deal a significant blow to Chusung.

The longer the battle lasted, the more exhausted the Crazy Heavenly Demon became.

'Can I even do this?'

He had these recurring thoughts when thinking of revenge the past few weeks. Whenever he leaned towards such a negative thought, the Crazy Heavenly Demon immediately thought of Dersia.

How did Dersia die? How did the other villagers die? They must have died painfully. Their body burning in the flames, screaming, crying out for any kind of help, only to see their loved ones burning to ash right in front of them.

His faltering will was once again restored.

Chusung laughed while watching the Crazy Heavenly Demon building up a coating of internal energy around his body again.

"What the hell's the point of all this?"

Chusung was really curious about this man's reasoning, so he asked him.

The Crazy Heavenly Demon's eyes were blazing in a crimson hue. He replied with a venomous glare and curt tone.

"It was a few years ago. I don't know if you remember it."

"What happened?"

"Near this city... There were people who lived in the forest. I don't know why, but you attacked and slaughtered them."

"I do that all the time, so I don't remember what you're talking about too well."

"You met Yana in the forest, and ran with your tail tucked away in fear of her."

Chusung's face hardened coldly at those words. He would always go on rampages and massacre humans; but the one time that Yana, the Gumiho, was involved?

There was only one precedent.

"Okay... I remember."

Chusung gnawed his teeth, seething in anger.

"I heard stories of a strange tribe. A tribe that full of humans, but somehow dealt with The Great Yokai's powers. There was a rumor that began to circulate among the roots of Predator, but most of the Heads of the group didn't care. However I wasn't so sure it was a false rumor, so I went to go over and check."