Chapter 120 - Predator (4)

"... I told you to get lost, Monster."

Baek Museon said through rough breaths. The Vampire Queen only smiled seductively without showing signs of having heard him. Instead, she tugged the hem of her long kimono and approached him.

"How cute."

As she looked at Baek Museon, who was glaring fiercely at her, she murmured with a smile. Even with one less arm than others, Baek Museon was still at the Extreme Peak with far more strength than others at the same realm. Unless that ridiculous monster called Wijihoyeon was his opponent, there was no master with the ability to ridicule the Bloody Heavenly Demon: Baek Museon.

But what was now in front of Baek Museon now, was a non-human monster that has lived in this crazy world for hundreds of years. Of the non-human races, she was at the zenith of power of the vampire species. She was the vampire queen, the queen of blood, Geniella.

"Living while having to endure a crushing defeat and the pain of losing an arm? Is that living? The Bloody Heavenly Demon sect that once encompassed this metropolis collapsed to dust with nothing left of it, and the loyal ones who followed you disappeared because they were tired of bearing this kind of a shame."

Baek Museon did not answer. Geniella approached the silent Baek Museon.

"Personally, I like you now more than the Baek Museon, who reigned when the Bloody Heavenly sect was at its peak."

"... Haha!"

Baek Museon burst into laughter at her words. He grasped at his limp left sleeve with his right hand.

"Bloody Heavenly Demon Sect? Bloody Heavenly Demon? In the end, I was only a puppet. The memory of that time is by no means a glorious memory for me."

"What do you mean, a puppet?"

"Am I wrong? You... Monster."

His voice carried strong regret and a hint of venom. Bloody Heavenly Demon groped around with his hand and lifted one of the flasks that were rolling on the floor. He pulled out the stopper with his mouth and downed the toxic liquor like it was water.

"When the Bloody Heavenly Demon sect was still alive, I was called the Bloody Heavenly Demon. I... I didn't even have the faintest hint of the existence of a monster like you."

"I don't like to show myself."

"You left me alone since you could get rid of me whenever you felt like it. Huhu! So I'm just a puppet. I didn't even know that there was someone manipulating the strings behind the scenes, and I thought I was the best. Turns out, I am a loser!"

Baek Museon was intoxicated again. Geniella smiled joyfully as she watched Baek Museon. A non-human species that was once a human being, and had lived for many years would inevitably have some sense of madness. The Vampire Queen was a perfect example of this. She was drunk on Baek Museon's hostility and destruction.

"You should think of your health too."

Geniella reached out in front of Baek Museon. She grabbed the bottle that he was holding. Baek Museon placed the bottle down with both eyes flashing. Immediately, his outstretched hand pierced through her chest.

Geniella did not evade it. She laughed as she looked down at his hand that was piercing through her chest.

"Are you satisfied?"

"Monster... "

Baek Museon's attack had shot out in an instant and targeted vital points. It should have been a sure success. Baek Museon applied strength to the hand protruding through Geniella's back. Her heart, which was held in his clutches, burst with a puff.