Chapter 26 - The Mountain of Mush

Everything occurred as Sungmin remembered.

After half a year, the old surgeon that did martial skeleton surgery died. He was killed by a third-rate martial artist that wasn't able to get the surgery.

Usually, conflicts between otherworlders didn't go to punishments, but it was different if it involved a citizen. The Lord had punished the martial artist. The punishment was death.

He knew of the surgeon's death. That's how he died before.

But he didn't stop it. There was no reason to stop the death. His sense of justice was always different. If there was a relationship between him and the man, he might have tried to block the death.

But there were none. Even if he had gotten the surgery, it was just a coincidence. The old man wanted to perform a successful surgery on a person. He wanted to get a martial skeleton.

To be honest, he didn't want to be involved in it.

After he died, time passed. He stayed in the inn, and if he was lacking in money, he went out to hunt goblins, orcs, etc. He sold the spoils to Hans. That money was spent on his inn fees or savings.

Wijihoyun had left.

There were no more teachings. He had to wait 10 more years since that happened. Well, if he didn't die before that.

It was obvious, but he had no intention of dying.

There was a tournament that occurred in Genavis. It was like a game for the citizens that had to go through summonings, and it was also a test for the otherworlders. That wasn't all. Usually, there were different prizes depending on the tournament, but usually, they were helping in surviving as an otherworlder. It was like a fair payment to the people who gave the citizens enjoyment.

There were three groups. One allowed magic. The other one didn't allow magic. And the last one was the No Class Fight.

He was that.

Winning was easy.

Since Wijihoyun left, he had spent his time practicing the Amethyst Cloud. There was no sort of goals in his past life like this but now was different. He had to defeat Wijihoyun and had to spend this much work.

'Not just her.'

He looked at his gloves.

The No Class tournament was way easier than he expected and almost made him think his preparations were a waste of time. But that was to be expected.

The No Classes in the fight were just that level. They were the ones getting hunted by third rates. The strong ones in Genavis weren't that strong as well anyway

But how was he? He had the two grace techniques and was taught by the genius Wijihoyun. He had also gotten some inner strength from her as well.

The experience from his past life covered his lack of basics, and he was close to being first-rate. It was true that he lacked inner strength though.

'It would be solved somewhat by the potion.'

He had fought 5 times and won all of them. He didn't use his full strength. He thought there wasn't really a good reason to.

"Drink it here."

A man was waiting in the contestant's room. He was a knight held by the lord.

"If you take it outside, there might be problems. It's generosity from the lord so thank him.,"

"...I will."

"If you don't want to drink it and sell it, tell me. I can exchange it for gold. Even if you don't have any cultivation methods, it would still help you so don't worry about that."