Chapter 138 - Blood Heaven Demon (8)

This kind of enlightenment was not new to him. Lee Sungmin had gained enlightenment multiple times until now, and he thought it was likely because of the black heart. Perhaps this enlightenment was also something like that. The black heart embedded inside Lee Sungmin may have forcefully evolved his body to resist death.

However, even if he was familiar with the enlightenment, he was unfamiliar with the feelings that he felt at that moment. His mind, body, and heart that were tangled until now had stabilized. Lee Sungmin had experienced an overhaul once before, but his body after that time was incomparable to his body now. After getting a taste of this kind of agility and freeness, he would never be able to go back to the previous state.

"How did you get back up?"

Baek Museon said as he glared at Lee Sungmin.

"Did you drink an Elixir? Potions are really something... aren't they?"

Even though Lee Sungmin was back on his feet, Baek Museon was not wary of him. He had already confirmed the fact that Lee Sungmin was weaker than him through previous fights. Rather, it was Crazy Heavenly Demon's presence that irritated Baek Museon. It might have been possible if it was a night with a full moon, but it was not possible for Baek Museon to kill Crazy Heavenly Demon at his current level right now.

The spear in Lee Sungmin's hands felt weightless. It was the same with his body.

'Who pushed my back?'

It wasn't just his imagination. Someone had definitely pushed Lee Sungmin's back. Was that also the black heart? No... There was no evidence, but he was sure that it happened. It was a strange feeling for him.

'I'd like to kill them all if I could, but... '

He could not do that. Geniela's orders were absolute. Although he had become a vampire at the height of power, he still had to pay the price for giving up his humanity.

'I'll ignore the Crazy Heavenly Demon. As for that bastard, I will cut off one of his arms, and if possible, a leg or two as well... Once that's done, I'll leave.'

Baek Museon decided. He laughed at Crazy Heavenly Demon's stupidity. He mocked Lee Sungmin too. It would be much easier if the two had joined hands to work together. Why did they insist on fighting him separately?

"You're not even running away while you can... "

Baek Museon smiled and raised his hand. Red mist rushed over and accumulated on top of his palms. Lee Sungmin looked at Baek Museon through narrowed eyes. Bloody Heavenly Demon Martial Arts, was it? Lee Sungmin did not know the name of the move he was performing, but the martial art he was performing was completely different from his usual style.

'It's quite strange.'

Lee Sungmin stretched his foot and stepped forward without lowering the spear.

'I don't know what that is but... I'm not scared.'

He had barely escaped death mere moments ago. But his mind was quite calm considering that. He felt like all the martial arts he had learned so far had finally come to fruition.

The 2100 years of training allowed Lee Sungmin to reach a level that he could not have possibly reached even if he trained for his entire life. However, that was not much of an advantage for Lee Sungmin. As a result of those 2100 years of training, Lee Sungmin's mind, body, and heart had become more tangled up. As a result, Lee Sungmin was unable to fully apply the results of his arduous training.

But not anymore. His heart, mind, and body had stabilized, and he was able to bring together all his experiences and enlightenments together.

And now.