Chapter 76 - Shaolin

He asked for food, and the monks of Shaolin did not refuse. Scarlet smiled at Lee Sung-min as if he were looking through her, and Sung-min felt awkward for no reason.

Maybe it was because it was too early for lunch but in the restaurant there were very few people eating. Few of them were monks who had their heads shaved. Scarlet looked at the heads of the hairless monks in wonder, and Lee Sung-min poked her in the side with his elbow.

"That's rude."

"I said something," Scarlet grunted.

Sung-min sat in a vacant seat, and shortly after, a little peanut brought him some food. From the look of the Shaolin's food, it looked like a stump. The liver was a little sour, but this one was more of a pick-me-up for Scarlet.

During the meal, the monks in the cafeteria did not care about Lee Sung-min and Scarlet. Thanks to their silence, neither Lee Sung-min nor Scarlet spoke.

At the end of a quiet meal, "Lee Sung-min," one of the passengers approached.

Lee Sung-min, who was emptying his plate and drinking tea, looked at the man with his eyes wide open then bowed his head.

"The Abbot wants to see you. "

"... me?"

"Yes."

If one were a moderator, it would be like talking about a bizarre immortal. In the meantime, it seemed that Nam Gong-hee had spoken to the Immortal Ambassador.

When Sung-min looked at Scarlet, she flicked her chopsticks then flicked his head. "Bye. "

"What about you?"

"I'll just have a look around. It's not gonna take long anyway, is it?"

"That's something we need to talk about."

"Just go," Scarlet lowered her chopsticks.

Lee Sung-min nodded slightly. Then Lee Seong-min got up, he turned around and went out of the restaurant.

After Seong-min followed the man out of the restaurant, he started walking. No, we should call it skating. It was a strange new way of doing things. Every time he reaches one step forward, the little body swoops and slides forward. If the usual new method was to make the body move quickly, the new method unfolded seemed to fold the space between the steps.

(T/N: The above context shows the man gliding through space/air while Seong-min tries to follow him.)

He was a rational man who had little shortage in the air and had trained his immortal soul to enter neogenetics, but he barely pursued the steps of the equator. He walks out the back door of Shaolin and then starts up the mountain path.

Lee Sung-min wondered where he was headed. It was because the Nam Gong Hee Won, who was meeting the Immortal Ambassador, and the successors of the other Segas, did not go out the back door.

"Is it true we're heading for the Immortal Ambassador?"

"Yes."

When Lee Sung-min asked aloud, the man became upset.

The road was no longer a path. The pearl crossed between the trees like a small animal, and Sung-min also followed behind the pearl.

'I wonder how long it's been running.'

They ran the law of Psalms against each other, so they were quite far from Shaolin. It was the entrance of a small cave where one man could barely enter.

"This is it," He turns away, saying that, "The Immortal Ambassador is in here."

Along with the end of the horse, Dongseung joined forces and disappeared into a mist in front of Lee Sung-min's eyes. Lee Sung-min was flawed and looked at the place where there was a child. There was nothing. The fog has already dissipated.