Chapter 11 - Wijihoyun

"...What?"

Lee Sungmin sharply asked. He quickly turned around and looked towards Wijihoyun. Wijihoyun had a bored face and was looking at him.

"What's trash?"

He didn't know where he got the confidence to ask Wijihoyun. He had gotten a martial skeleton. He had learned the [Genuine Heavens] and had practiced everyday. He knew he wasn't the best, but he had tried his hardest.

That effort was being called trash. Sungmin bit his lip as he glared at Wijihoyun. Wijihoyun met his glance nonchalantly as he opened his mouth.

"There are way too many unnecessities."

First, he criticized.

"The spear is long. Therefore, it's important to know how to use that length."

Wijihoyun held up his hand. He pointed his finger at the spear.

"But you tried to go close to them. There's no point in doing that. There was no point in using a technique. If you took 5 steps. Just 5 steps, your spear could have hit the goblin."

"...I don't have enough strength..."

"Is it really?"

Wijihoyun laughed.

"Those guys didn't practice any techniques, and your spear isn't blunt either. Even if you don't have enough strength, a spear can stab something. A spear is that kind of weapon."

Lee Sungmin listened to Wijihoyun without answering back. It was the first time he had heard things like this. He tried to use a spear before, but no one told Sungmin about spear techniques.

"Of course, a spear isn't only used for stabbing. You could swing it and beat it. But it's a mistake to do that when there's no need to."

Lee Sungmin groaned. He felt anger when he heard that his skills was trash, but listening to his criticism, he could understand his errors.

"But, even if the swings were unnecessary, they were practical. The stance is pretty decent... Using the spear handle should be complemented. Unnecessities happen when you study alone."

Wijihoyun nodded his head and rated him.

"You're not bad. Using the skill... I don't understand, but for one month with no teacher, right? That's not bad."

No, I did it for 13 years. Lee Sungmin drooped his shoulders.

"...Let's go..."

Lee Sungmin sighed and went towards the goblin. He pulled out the teeth and put the blood in the bottles. Wijihoyun approached him

"Go? Where?"

"I... I have to go to the inn I'm staying at."

"What about me?"

"Why ask me?"

"Do I follow you?"

Wijihoyun smiled and asked. To that, Lee Sungmin's mouth opened wide.

"...Follow me?"

"How's this? If you pay for my stay, I will teach you martial arts."

Sungmin's mind opened up. He was getting to learn from the Small Pegasus! It was an opportunity that wasn't even comparable to the Potion he was trying to after.

"Teach... teach me?"

"Ah, I can't teach you the Pegasus's Grace. That's only for heads and vice heads. Even if there are no sects here... I can't teach you."