Chapter 133 - Blood Heaven Demon (3)

Baek Museon glared at Lee Sungmin from the center of the drifting fog. There was no gap for Lee Sungmin to penetrate through, so he simply took a stance with his spear in front of him.

'You are strong.'

Baek Museon had to admit it again. Three years had passed since his arm had been cut off by Wijihoyeon. At first, he had sworn revenge and practiced like crazy, but after a long time, Baek Museon had stopped practicing martial arts entirely. It was useless. He had already faced that reality.

Since then, he had drowned himself in alcohol. He tried drugs and had women accompany him all night. He knew that in time that it would happen. One day, when he strengthened his heart and stood up to practice martial arts again, his body would be too dull and hardened by laziness – making him resentful and depressed by the way he was living.

'But, no. Not today.'

Baek Museon clenched his right fist as he thought to himself. Was it Lee Sungmin? He admits that his achievements were high for his age, to the point that they were dazzling. Baek Museon had not even reached that level ten years ago, when he was Lee Sungmin's age.

But it wasn't surprising, or even absurd. Although he had become rusty, Baek Museon was still the Bloody Heavenly Demon. Even if his left arm was crippled, he was still Bloody Heavenly Demon Baek Museon.

The floating fog expanded even more. Baek Museon looked down at Lee Sungmin, and it wasn't just because of his age.

It was pride.

Before meeting Wijihoyeon, Baek Museon used to think that he was the best. He thought that there was no one at his age who was better than himself. He did not doubt that he would enter the Transcendental realm soon. After he suffered defeat at the hands of Wijihoyeon, his high pride crushed him like a large boulder.

It was because Wijihoyeon was an outstanding figure. She was a genius at an absurd level.

'You aren't Wijihoyeon.'

He made a quick judgment.

Then it happened. It was such a fast attack that there was no sound, moving forth with a fierceness as if to reproach Baek Museon's rashness. At that point, Baek Museon, who believed in his blood ring techniques, was convinced that Lee Sungmin's strength was just superficial.

Kuuuuung!

Lightning Annihilation moved faster than sound. The rapid sting, which was difficult to track with the eyes, shook Bloody Heavenly Demon's defenses because it was shallow when he thought it would go a little deeper.

'It's difficult to destroy with a single blow.'

Lightning Annihilation's aim was to only throw off the opponent, so it was bound to be a little difficult to penetrate a strong defense. Lee Sungmin pulled his spear back without regret and moved his foot forward. Two-step Calamitous End. It sought to kill an opponent in just two steps. Lee Sungmin did not learn Qigong, which only dealt with inner force, but Shadowless was a method of inducing strength naturally by walking.

The power of Two-step Calamitous End exploded fiercely. Baek Museon was stunned by its sweeping powers as Two-step Calamitous End and the Blood Ring crashed. Baek Museon clenched his teeth as he saw the fog disperse. He hurriedly swung his right hand to try to block Lee Sungmin's path, but the spear had been fired out before he could punch at Lee Sungmin's chest first.

"You-!"

Baek Museon roared out in anger. He brought his right hand in front of his chest and turned his wide-open hand half a turn. The distracting fog rotated and enveloped the flow of Lee Sungmin's spear. Lee Sungmin rotated the hand holding the spear and swung it. He did not hesitate to change his move. He rotated the spear, and took a step further, while Baek Museon stepped back a couple more steps.