Chapter 179 - Mayhem/Riot (3)

"......don't tell me you have a Dragon's Heart.... do you?", Envirus asked as his expressionless face turned into one of incredible shock.

Lee Sungmin nodded lightly with a bit of irritation that only mentioning this was enough to get Envirus to change his reactionless face.

"No way. You didn't hunt dragons, did you?", Envirus spoke, preparing himself mentally for more shock if Lee Sungmin would answer yes to this as well.

"That wouldn't make any sense.", Lee Sungmin replied curtly, shutting down the idea, since dragons were pretty much gone for good.

"Well, I suppose so. It would be pretty much impossible to even find a living dragon these days.... So how did you get your hands on Dragon Heart?", Envirus asked with a curious expression.

"I was just lucky.", Lee Sungmin replied.

"What are you going to do with it?", Envirus asked, tilting his head.

"I'm going to eat it.", Lee Sungmin spoke as if it were obvious.

(T/N : Omg we finally find out what he's going to use it for! Kind of was hoping for him to eat since he has the black heart and all which will pretty much break it down and get all the good stuff for him. Also fyi envirus doesnt know he has the black heart I don't think)

Enbirus blinked at Lee Sungmin's answer and burst into laughter as he spoke, "You're going to eat a Dragon Heart? Haha! Do you think Dragon Hearts are as easy to eat as Elixir's or Energy Pills?"

"Would it be anything different?", Lee Sungmin responded as he didn't see anything wrong with it.

"Of course it's different! Eating a dragon heart means that you have to deal with the enormous mana that the dragon had. Humans could never contain such an enormous amount of mana from a dragon, otherwise we might as well be Dragons ourselves if we could! Forget fully absorbing it, no, even half-absorbed, you'll burst like a balloon and die!"

Envirus shouted at Lee Sungmin understandably as he was pissed that such a good item was in the hands of a fool.
(T/N: GAHAH! I'm laughing so hard because Lee Sungmin is lowkey goated and might pull this off making this old man lose his marbles.)

"That's my business.", Lee Sungmin responded dismissing Envirus' complaints.

"Business my foot!", Envirus yelled at him once more agitatedly.

"Can I ask for your help or not?", Lee Sungmin cut him off there, asking whether Envirus would help him process it or not.

At Lee Sungmin's words, Envirus was feeling troubled.

In his view, Lee Sungmin was like a bomb that might explode at any time right now. Now, his balance between humanity and monster was unstable, even though it was still co-existing somehow, maintaining his humanity.

"......I will refuse. Dragon Hearts are too dangerous for you.", Envirus spoke regrettably.

Envirus did want to process such a great tool like a Dragon Heart, but he felt that Lee Sungmin was quite literally going to blow half the continent up with his ambitions and stupidity.

"Can't you do anything?", Lee Sungmin asked once more, trying to reel in his frustration at the seemingly useless Wizard.

But again, Envirus' answer was the same. He said in a clear voice, stubbornly shaking his head, "No, no matter what happens, I won't be able to handle the Dragon Heart for you. Not because I'm incapable of doing so, but because you're too dangerous."

[That fucking bastard!], Heoju shouted with intense anger and frustration as he had stayed silent listening to Envirus' stubbornness and remarks, denouncing him earlier.