Chapter 31 - Genius

Plam came closer. He looked to be of the same age as Sungmin and looked similar to Sungmin in stature. His eyes looked just like the stars in the sky.

"Lee Sungmin."

Plam muttered. He was bare-handed. He didn't have any smell like Scarlet or wasn't blind like Bejun. He could use his left hand and talk, unlike Sogo.

"How long has it been?"

Plam asked. Sungmin was curious about what penalties Plam got, but he didn't ask that right away. Sungmin answered as he looked at Plam's face.

"About... 3 months?"

He wrote down how long it was since he came here every night. It was perfectly 90 days since he had arrived.

"3 months!"

Plam acted frivolously.

"You stayed here for 3 months. You're amazing"

"...You stayed for a year?"

Sungmin asked dumbfoundedly. Plam widened his eyes.

"You know me?"

Plam asked.

"I heard it from Sogo."

'Ahah, that mute girl. Then you must know my name?"

There was no reason to introduce myself. Plam laughed. He came closer to Sungmin.

"You should have come and talked to me. There are only people older than me here. I needed a friend."

Friend. He thought of Wijihoyun and erased the image that came up.

"But you use martial arts?"

Plam asked. Sungmin nodded with a surprised face. To be honest, he didn't really like the meeting with Plam. Plam... could copy techniques or magic just by looking at them.

Everyone would feel the same way. Techniques were a martial artist's fortune, and it was the same for magicians. But Plam took all of that away just by looking once.

"...Yes."

"I can tell."

Plam laughed. He twirled his hair with his fingers.

"Sogo must have told you. That I can copy a technique just by looking."

Sungmin didn't answer. But his face was filled with caution. He had met Wijihoyun, and he knew her very well by living with her for a while. What kind of people geniuses were?

They were different. Their thoughts exceeded their age. They were proud and self-righteous.

"Let's see... hmm..."

Plam lifted his hands. He didn't have a spear, but his figure looked like he was holding a spear. Plam looked at Sungmin's face and laughed.

He moved. He performed the ran, na, zhe, and then performed the High Heavens. Not the whole thing, of course. Sungmin could only do up to the 3rd step.

Still, Sungmin was horrified at Plam. He could do anything that he saw. It was like Sogo said.

"It's a good technique."

Plam put his hands down and muttered. Like he was rating the technique.

"How is it?"

Plam turned towards Sungmin. His eyes were shining. What was he asking for? Sungmin knew what Plam wanted.

Plam wanted Sungmin to be horrified and surprised.

"...It's great."

Sungmin hesitate and muttered. Plam smiled widely at that.