Chapter 128 - Gwangcheonma (4)

Several strong storms fused together with each other to form a ring. The size of the storm increased to make a huge entity. Dozens of rings rotating violently swept across. Crazy Heavenly Demon stood in the eye of the bloody storm with both hands raised and a grave expression.

'I didn't intend to kill you... '

He just wanted to have some fun fighting. Although the moves that the two of them exchanged were too intense to be called a mere duel, the reason Crazy Heavenly Demon had lasted this long without killing him was that it had been a long time since he had enjoyed a fight in his right mind.

But not now. It was already late. Crazy Heavenly Demon performed the Blood Gale Nova of the Heavenly Demon Blood Rings, and this fatal storm would tear Lee Sungmin into thousands of pieces of flesh. So far, that had always been the result of him using the move.

'It's a shame. Such martial arts... it's a waste to just kill him like this. After 10 more years, he might even be stronger than me now... '

Crazy Heavenly Demon said with a sigh. He felt a keen murderous intent from the storm. It wasn't an illusion. Pu-hwak! A straight spear shot at him through the gale. Void Rendering – The sixth move of the Nine Heavenly Spears technique broke through the bloody storms.

'Ridiculous!'

Crazy Heavenly Demon moved his hands with astonishment. The flow of gusts was incredibly strong and filled the space that was pierced through. However, the straight path cleared by Lee Sungmin's Void Rendering move was not immediately filled. Nine Dragons Spirit swooped in through the cleared path. In the end, the nine dragons failed to penetrate the blood ring.

Before the gap was filled. Crazy Heavenly Demon saw Lee Sungmin. He stretched out his spear amidst the crazy winds. Gasping with cold, sunken eyes. His eyes that had been roaming somewhere beyond were suddenly facing Crazy Heavenly Demon.

"... haha!"

Crazy Heavenly Demon laughed, and the blood ring exploded. The scattered red storm became fog and spread everywhere. Crazy Heavenly Demon raised his head to look up at the reddish sky and then looked down.

Not far away, Lee Sungmin fell down. His limbs remained intact despite the fact that he had suffered from the blood ring explosion. No matter how much armor he wore, his internal organs must have burst in the midst of such an intense storm. Of course, Crazy Heavenly Demon thought that would be the case.

"Looks like I killed the poor guy."

Crazy Heavenly Demon muttered as he approached Lee Sungmin. Although he fought Lee Sungmin out of self-interest, he felt a little regretful killing him. There was no such thing as a way to bring the dead back to life. However, he wanted to preserve the body.

Crazy Heavenly Demon was a few steps closer. Lee Sungmin's body shook greatly. Was he still alive? Crazy Heavenly Demon's eyes trembled. Lee Sungmin's body shook even more. And suddenly, Lee Sungmin woke up.

"What the... "

Even though he was hit by the blood ring blast earlier, there was no wound? Crazy Heavenly Demon's mouth opened wide. However, it wasn't long before he realized that the strange "atmosphere" that he had felt earlier suddenly deepened.

Lee Sungmin opened his mouth. Ah, ah. He made such a noise and turned his body. Crazy Heavenly Demon met Lee Sungmin's gaze with wide-open eyes. Different... It was so different that he couldn't believe it was the same person he had fought just a moment ago. Do those eyes burning with red flames belong to such a human?

"... Ugh... "

His heart was trembling. Crazy Heavenly Demon staggered and stepped back, feeling dizzy. His heart was thumping, and his hair was standing on end. Crazy Heavenly Demon was surprised because he did not know what to make of the emotions he was feeling.