Chapter 130 - Cheonhoecheon

Although he had decided to head South, he couldn't go there right away. He hadn't finished all of his business in the North yet, and he wasn't certain that it was Crazy Heavenly Demon that he was fated to meet in the North either.

Neither was winter over yet. He had to stay in the North for the rest of this year. Once this year was over, the period of time that the Divine Spirit had predicted would also have passed, so there wouldn't be any problems even if he left the North.

Just because the next year arrived didn't mean he would go south either. The 10-year promise he made with Wijihoyeon would be fulfilled next year at the central square in the large city of Rubes on the 14th of March. Lee Sungmin had promised to meet with Wijihoyeon then.

'What will happen when I meet her?'

He didn't know. He met Wijihoyeon in the Dungeon a few months ago, but they didn't get to catch up at that time. But he remembered what Wijihoyeon had said at that time. She had offered to travel together with him. Once he reunited with Wijihoyeon, would they be able to travel South together after that?

He buried the thought into his heart for now.

Lee Sungmin headed back to Travia with Crazy Heavenly Demon. During what remained of this year, he planned on using Travia as his base to take care of some personal business in Travia. After Aine's raid, he discovered that Freskan had fled to Travia. Lee Sungmin didn't have much time, and he didn't want to miss this opportunity. He had to meet Wijihoyeon at the plaza of Rubes and then go south to find out how to use Heoju's treasures and magic. That alone would take nearly a year, so if he missed this opportunity now, he had no idea when he would get to meet Freskan again.

It wasn't like his plans were without any danger either. The most uncertain variable was the vampire queen, Geniella. Lee Sungmin was not aware of the relationship between Freskan and Geniella, but a fight between the two in Travia, where she ruled, seemed inevitable.

"Domaksaramura... Domaksaramura... "

Crazy Heavenly Demon, who was following behind, muttered the mantra given by Lee Sungmin to him under his breath. Looking at him sincerely recite such meaningless spells, Crazy Heavenly Demon seemed surprisingly naive and unsuited to his nickname and rumors. Lee Sungmin suddenly had a thought.

"Sir. According to you, how many people are there who are stronger than you in this world?"

"Huh?"

Crazy Heavenly Demon, who was reciting the mantra diligently, turned his head to look at Lee Sungmin. Crazy Heavenly Demon's aura, skill, and techniques were so strong that his abilities could never even be compared to that of Wijihoyeon's doppelganger. If Lee Sungmin had fought against Crazy Heavenly Demon in the dungeon, he would have been killed within an instant.

"You're right."

Lee Sungmin was expecting an arrogant answer in a haughty tone, but Crazy Heavenly Demon only laughed as he said.

"The world is wide."

There was a sense of bitter self-deprecation in the words muttered by Crazy Heavenly Demon. Since he was expecting an arrogant answer, Crazy Heavenly Demon's real answer made Lee Sungmin feel a little embarrassed. Crazy Heavenly Demon laughed as he looked at Lee Sungmin's face.

"A martial artist at your level would of course be curious. Who is the best in the world, and where can I find them? How old are you?"

"... Twenty three."

"Haha! A twenty-three-year-old that has passed beyond the Peak already and watching Transcendence from a distance... I wonder how many people would believe that you'd reached that stage at your age already? Right. Your position is enough to discuss the best in the world."