Chapter 136 - Blood Heaven Demon (6)

December was coming to an end. After the fight against Bloody Heavenly Demon, there was nothing of note that happened in the north. For two months, Lee Sungmin received martial arts guidance from Crazy Heavenly Demon in the northern region of Travia, and succeeded in achieving some progress.

When this year was over, there would no longer be any reason for him to stay in the north. He needed to head to the big city of Rubes, where he had promised to meet with Wijihoyeon before March, and frankly, his itinerary was packed. So, even though the year had not ended yet, he had to slowly prepare to go to the south.

"Let's get going!"

Lee Sungmin was puzzled by Rubia's joyful attitude, but he did not ask. When he first came to the north, it was with Rubia and Heoju, but when going to the south, Crazy Heavenly Demon had also joined them to form a group of four. Among them, Heoju was hidden in Lee Sungmin's armor, so he was not visible.

"Domaksaramu, Domaksaramu... "

The sound of Crazy Heavenly Demon chanting the mantra mixed in with the wild north wind. Although he had a packed schedule, he had started off with plenty of buffer time, and he didn't have to rush since the year was not over yet.

A bloody scent floated over, mixed in with the wind.

Lee Sungmin stopped walking. He was not the only one to detect the bloody smell. Crazy Heavenly Demon, who was chanting mantras just a moment ago, stopped all of a sudden. Rubia also stopped walking and looked ahead.

Beyond the snowstorm, Baek Museon stood waiting. He threw the bottle he was drinking from into the snowfield and glared at Lee Sungmin. Baek Museon's eyes, which were staring at him from across the strong winds, were dyed red.

"... Is that Baek Museon?"

Crazy Heavenly Demon called out in surprise. Lee Sungmin looked back at Baek Museon. Baek Museon's presence was sinister enough to make him feel like vomiting, and the evil energy in his pupils caused chills to go down his back. Inside Lee Sungmin's mind, Heoju clucked his tongue.

[He became a monster.]

Crazy Heavenly Demon didn't know that Baek Museon had become a vampire. He stood next to Lee Sungmin and looked blankly at Baek Museon, who remained silent. Baek Museon becoming a vampire was too different from the result that Crazy Heavenly Demon had intended. If Geniella hadn't been by Baek Museon's side, seducing him, he might not have become a vampire. As Crazy Heavenly Demon expected, he might have overcome his despair as a martial artist and overcome it.

However, Baek Museon's choice was not that of martial arts. He turned to walk on the path of the non-human races. Crazy Heavenly Demon opened his mouth blankly as he looked at Baek Museon's newly regenerated left arm.

"Vampire."

Lee Sungmin muttered under his breath. Crazy Heavenly Demon was astounded by his utterance. Crazy Heavenly Demon was not ignorant about vampires. He pursed his lips as he looked at Baek Museon, standing in front of him with blood dripping from his body.

"Idiot... !"

Crazy Heavenly Demon said with a distorted expression. Baek Museon wiped the blood near his lips with the back of his hands and opened his mouth.

"Elder."

Baek Museon called out to Crazy Heavenly Demon.

"If you have any respect for me, don't get involved in the fight between that guy and me."

Baek Museon's eyes turned towards Crazy Heavenly Demon.

"I'm asking you sincerely. Do not get involved."