Chapter 17 - Subjugation Request

He could already feel that his strength has increased. After getting that 20 percent from Wijihoyun, Sungmin could run from the inn to the north wall without stopping.

He has risen to the point where he could consider himself a second rate martial artist. The lack of inner strength has been covered by Wijihoyun, and he could now think about the future. He didn't know how much he could increase his level of Amethyst Cloud with his lack of talent, but he could now at least have hope about the future.

It wasn't just the [Amethyst Cloud] either. If he could just learn the High Heavens from Wijihoyun, he would be able to have two strong techniques and set his goals higher.

Of course, he wasn't going to be a master just by learning these two techniques. Being a master was only for the geniuses of the geniuses.

'It's better than before at least.'

How much better it was than his past life where he learned a second rate technique for 10 years and stayed at a C rank. His talent stopped him, but he at least had a path to improving. Because of the No Class's growth and the martial skelton, he would be able to improve at least a bit.

"Sir."

When he was going to go to the forest like usual, someone called out to Sungmin. Sungmin hesitated and turned around.

There was a teen that was looking at Sungmin. Sungmin quickly scanned the teen's clothes. He had martial art clothes. The teen was a martial artist. He looked at the blade at the teen's waist and answered.

"Yes?"

"Sir, are you a martial artist?"

It was a direct question. That teen must have understanding about this world. Sungmin hesitated for a second.

He was a No Class. He was using martial art methods, but his status still said that he was a No Class. If he wanted to get a new class, he had to go to a guild or other places.

He wasn't in any of those.

"Yes."

However, Sungmin calmly lied. It didn't make any sense that a No Class would learn technique and have a big size of inner strength. Since he was checked by Wijihoyun already, Sungmin was going to be more careful about that.

"Oh, I see. You seem to be good with speed techniques. If it's alright, may I hear what division you came from?"

The teen brightened and asked. It was question mixed with compliments. Sungmin shook his head and answered.

"I can't tell you that. I do not wish to speak publicly about my divisions."

Sungmin answered with a cold face. He purposely made a suspicious face and made an according glance. The teen nodded hearing Sungmin's words.

"I see. I may have asked a insulting question."

The teenager said.

"My name is Eun Heelong. I'm also called the Wrecker Blade"

"... I am called Lee Sungmin. I don't have a nickname."

"Really? Your skills are very good for your age..."

"I've never been out of the family..."

Sungmin slurred his words. Because of his experiences, he was able to decently act like a martial artist, but he would be exposed if he went on further.

"But what does kind sir have to do with me...?"

"Haha! Sir, I'm not such a great guy to be called that. Just call me the Wrecker Blade"