Chapter 184 - Mayhem/Riot (8)

-Coo-oong!

Not far away from Lee Sungmin's location, there was a tremor from a collision.

Lee Sungmin stopped walking and looked ahead.

It was a collision of immense mana colliding against each other that Lee Sungmin felt, but he inwardly could tell that the forces colliding weren't anything he wouldn't be able to deal with on his own.

Lee Sungmin was still surprised by it. Perhaps it was Envirus who was fighting and causing it, but the power he felt earlier from Envirus could not compare to the level of magic he felt just now.

'You were hiding your power?', Lee Sungmin stopped and thought for a second.

He brushed away the thought and started walking again, even though he felt rather estranged by it.

First of all, he thought that the first priority was to find Envirus and help him in whatever way he could since he'd rather not be stuck in this dreadful space any longer.

However, Lee Sungmin's steps stopped once again before long.

It was because a man in a black robe suddenly appeared, blocking his way.

—-

Kim Jonghyun was deep in thought.

This was an unmistakable course of fate, he thought.

It was the same case in the north. Kim Jonghyun felt his fate tingling when he met Lee Sungmin in Travia.

The strong destiny that Lee Sungmin had, was protection from a being so strong and was known as the 'Apostle of the End'.

Then following this course it had to be fate once more that Kim Jonghyun and Lee Sungmin met now, here in The City of Endless Night.

They had met in Behenger, the city of the Volcano Sect when chasing Solitary Blade Dokgo, and in northern Travia.

And once again... here.

It made it clear to Kim Jonghyun that whatever life he had lived in Lee Sungmin's previous life, it was much different than what was going on in this one.

At least Kim Jonghyun thought so. Kim Jonghyun knew that whatever life he would have lived, it wasn't for him to know as he had no way of finding out.

However, meeting with Lee Sungmin once more here, made Kim Jonghyun happy to see that he was moving in a different direction whatever his previous life may have led.

"......who are you?", Lee Sungmin asked the robed man in front of him who was hiding his identity.

Kim Jonghyun lowered the hood of his robe, slightly nodding to Lee Sungmin but not revealing himself.

Inwardly, Kim Jonghyun wanted to respond and give his greetings to Lee Sungmin, but he had to turn his head away from him, because now was not the time to reveal his identity to him.

'Woah...', Kim Jonghyun suddenly was surprised by the power he felt from Lee Sungmin.

It was the case every time they met, every time Kim Jonghyun had met Lee Sungmin, Lee Sungmin's power was exponentially more powerful than the last.

If you took his identity as a no-class into account, it was an understatement to say Lee Sungmin had long surpassed the limits of a no-class.

Not many people have reached the level of Lee Sungmin, that's including the heirs with genius talents among the martial artist families that had monetary support and tutors since birth.